rebkaa
    Participant
    @rebkaa

Hi! I’m Shana. I’m almost 17 and I have six piercings (Tongue, nose, eyebrow, left cartilage, and both ear lobes.) and one tattoo… so far 🙂

I just joined this forum because I love tattoos and piercings and I plan on getting more tattoos, possibly in the near future. I would love advice and such.

Now my first question would be about ear tattoos. What do you all think of them… Pros, Cons, etc. 🙂

sharp shorty
    Participant
    @sharp-shorty

Welcome to the forum Shana! Ear tattoos are not for everyone but some like them and that’s ok. Pros are you can where your individuality out in the open, Cons are all the pricks out there who are judgmental, I for one don’t give a crap what others think, I would hope everyone else feels the same way!

rebkaa
    Participant
    @rebkaa

Thanks for welcoming me! 🙂 Well I was thinking of getting another tattoo and I’ve decided that I want one that I can see (because I can’t see the one on the back of my neck.. duh) I’ve been thinking about getting small comedy and tragedy masks in my ears. Like Comedy in my right ear and Tragedy in my left. I think I could hide it pretty well if I needed to because I have long hair. Thoughts?

sharp shorty
    Participant
    @sharp-shorty

Yeah, then you can see the ones in your ears? Just kidding…

The masks sound great, yeah depending upon the situation your in you should be able to hide them if needed.

It sounds pretty original to me! Good Luck!

rebkaa
    Participant
    @rebkaa

Lol I’ll be able to see them when I look in the mirror… Which is more often than I can see my other one… 🙂 Yeah I like the idea… I just think I’m gunna wait a while before I get it.. make sure I like it….

sharp shorty
    Participant
    @sharp-shorty

Good idea. Good Luck with it!

rebkaa
    Participant
    @rebkaa

Well I ended up getting something different… Just got it today! Its kinda hard to read but it says ” Life is the childhood of our immortality” I really love it!

tattoo3.jpg

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.