sharp shorty
    Participant
    @sharp-shorty

Hey, here I am! Everyone told me I couldn’t get here from there…..liers! I am a professional musician, and an aspiring tattoo artist. I’ve been tattooing for a little more than 2 years, the last six months as an apprentice, but I’m done with it, the guy is close to being closed down, he has extensive drug problems that get in the way of art and buisiness, and I feel he can’t teach me anything good at this point! I’ve learned how to build my machines from the ground up, how to make all my own needles, proper steralization techniques, and how to mix my inks, color and all my greywash. I’ve given about 100 tattoos, most of my work has been fine line, and black and grey. I have worked with color, just not as much. This has put a huge damper on my tattoo work and availability, I have alot to learn but I’m sticking with it, I love it, and I appreciate everything I’ve learned from my mentor up until now.
    So I hope I am welcome, and I look forward to making new friends here with other people that care about the art and trade as much as I do!

sharp shorty
    Participant
    @sharp-shorty

Well hello to all of the people that say hello……………

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.