taurusgb70
    Participant
    @taurusgb70

I got my first tattoo about 11 years ago–wanted one for a long time, finally decided to go for it (purple rose w/heart on right breast). After that I was hooked! I got my second one about a year later (cross on left shoulder blade). Then life got in the way and I had to wait a looong 5 years before I could be tattooed again, plus I had to find a new shop because I had moved. I made it and this time I got 2 (taurus symbol on back of neck, tribal hearts w/kids initials on lower back) and it was just as great as I remembered; I still wanted more. The time between tattoos 4 and 5 was shorter, but still too long for my liking (4 years) and I again had to find a new shop. This time I promised myself the time between would be shorter. At last I had tattoo number 5 (Mickey Mouse on right calf). I got tattoo number 6 only 8 months later (skull tribal with roses on left arm). Tattoo 7 followed a scant 4 months after that (Patriots helmet on right arm). I’m already saving up for my next one…

Did I mention that I got my belly button pierced in between tattoos 6 and 7? Yeah, I like pain–and decorating myself. Also have 4 earrings in the left ear and 3 in the right, going to add more there too.

My husband and parents don’t understand but, hey, it’s my body. My kids, on the other hand, think its cool and are already asking me when I can take them to get their first tattoo.

That’s my story and I’m stickin’ to it.

Jamal
    Participant
    @jamal

hi…
    I am new to the forum as well. Just saying hey

sharp shorty
    Participant
    @sharp-shorty

Gail, I’m also new here, so hello!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.