Swagner1987
Participant
@swagner1987

Hello my name is Derron. I only have one tattoo that I got when I was 13 that I drew myself. Been doing graffiti my whole life and just bought my first machine yesterday because I’m going to try to learn the art.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Bienvenido amigo . Por favor, tirar el sombrero de la máquina de tatuaje horrible que haya comprado y buscar un aprendizaje. Lo que vas a hacer tatuajes cocina de mierda y se asustar a la gente para la vida. Una vez más la bienvenida al foro.
Si usted no habla Spainish no comience con Hola

Swagner1987
Participant
@swagner1987

Just because I don’t speak great Spanish doesn’t mean I don’t speak Spanish. How do you know its horrible?

Swagner1987
Participant
@swagner1987

I’m probably going to be asking dumb questions at first just like when I started learning about cars. Plus I don’t expect artists to give away all their secrets or respect right away anyway. But I’m still going to try to get as much knowledge as possible from this site. My drawings are original and I’ll be pretty solid down the road.

Dan
Participant
@dan

@Swagner1987 147815 wrote:

I’m probably going to be asking dumb questions at first just like when I started learning about cars. Plus I don’t expect artists to give away all their secrets or respect right away anyway. But I’m still going to try to get as much knowledge as possible from this site. My drawings are original and I’ll be pretty solid down the road.

IMO you need to find a shop/artist that will mentor you through a proper apprenticeship for a few years, becoming a good tattoo artist is earned through gaining respect and hard work.

my advice is to return the machine you bought and do not tattoo anybody ,for now.

Dan
Participant
@dan

@Swagner1987 147815 wrote:

IMO you need to find a shop/artist that will mentor you through a proper apprenticeship for a few years, becoming a good tattoo artist is earned through gaining respect and hard work.

my advice is to return the machine you bought and do not tattoo anybody ,for now.

for the next few years just practice your art and drawing.

Swagner1987
Participant
@swagner1987

Well I’m definitely going to be going the apprenticeship route and not tattoo anyone but I’m still wanting to have equipment to just get comfortable with and practice. I have friends at a shop over here but I’m not trying to be their apprentice unless all else fails.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.