Devious6
Participant
@devious6

Hi everyone! Joined today after getting my first tattoo on Friday afternoon. I would assume I am a bit older than most to be getting my first tattoo – 61 at the end of April. I’ve wanted to do it for a long time and finally decided to make it happen! I’m already looking forward to going back to have this one shaded a bit….and looking for ideas on the next.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Welcome. There are a few of us that waited awhile before getting our first I was 40.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

I was 56. I turned 60 on March 21st.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I see your avatar are you wearing a shooting vest? Do you shoot sporting clays?

Devious6
Participant
@devious6

@buttwheat 147314 wrote:

I see your avatar are you wearing a shooting vest? Do you shoot sporting clays?

I do – not terribly often…and not terribly well. Getting out more often is always planned and seldom achieved. I also target shoot and reload for rifles and pistols. And, I occasionally compete in Vintage Sniper Rifle matches – my match rifles are both WWII Soviet sniper rifles.

How about you?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

@Devious6 147323 wrote:

I do – not terribly often…and not terribly well. Getting out more often is always planned and seldom achieved. I also target shoot and reload for rifles and pistols. And, I occasionally compete in Vintage Sniper Rifle matches – my match rifles are both WWII Soviet sniper rifles.

How about you?

I shoot some sporting clays but not very well

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.