inkbody
Participant
@inkbody

Hi to everibody
Im new to the forum but not new to tattoos,got actually good part of my body covered.did my hands,legs and arms so lately i decided to do my belly and ribs.the point guys is so far what i did was ok,painwise was totaly doable,didnt suffer them so bad but my first real pain was the rib tattoo that is probably 14×14 centimeters not that big.
That was real pain,next morning i did a really big piece on my belly and that was also real painfull. Somehow i managed 5 houers session and next week i went on the other side ribs and that one is big, i was real in pain my artist told me about this numbing creams i didnt know about so i tryed one he had called hush,has 4% lidocaine in it and it didnt work at all for me,rewiews around guys are not that reliable so really had to try one called dr. Numb with 5% of lidocaine and it worked really good,the pain was gone almost totaly,downside of it is that worked for only 60-75 minutes and costed alot, for coloring only is ok cuz its possible to reapply and works the same but the problem is for starting a big piece cuz it will fuck up the stencil totally.
I saw online they sell 10% lidocaine creams so i was wondering if somebody knows if the difference in strenght 5% and 10% would only make it more numb or also would numb for a longer time.would help alot if someone could give some info about it.
Dont wana sound rude but if you wana give me that pain is a part of the tattoo shit please dont cuz i opened this topic for another pourpose,i can open another thread for you guys if wana talk about that.
I did most of my pieces without any cream or ease,just few beers before and during sessions,like many people say its true,pain of gettin inked is a minor kind of pain and if you a guy that wana test personal limits and willstrenght its a really good training cuz exept some cases everibody can stand it if really wants to.
Personaly for me the pain of gettin a tattoo is totaly pointless cuz i want the piece of art on my body,if i wanted the pain i was gona keep a open wound.
Also guys i tell you this because its something most people dont even take in consideration or talk about cuz too tuff..numb creams are some kind of taboo in the ink world.
My artist is pretty good so also my friends go to him and only once i went with this friend of mine who was gona start a belly piece just cuz i had to meet another friend there. Usually i dont watch people gettin inked but that time i stayed a half houer or so and what i saw was my friend taking it really good without complaining at all about the pain but his mussles was contracting involountarly,could not control it.with the cream went smoother and lines were straight.
Hope someone can anwser in a informative way

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.