NewGuy
    Participant
    @newguy

I’m new to this site and looking for some advice on getting a tattoo. I’m 52 and have made up my mind about 6 months ago to get a tattoo. I have read everything I can find on the internet and looked at all kinds of pictures of tattoos but don’t know what’s right for me. Nothing I have read has helped me it all seems to be generic answers. I have read to go to the tattoo studio to look at ideas and I have read not to that it would confuse me. I am definitely getting one but not sure what to get. Can anyone give me some advice?

OrangeSport
    Participant
    @orangesport

Hi, not been a member here long myself but the site seems deserted I’m afraid.
    Not sure anyone could duggestwhat to get without knowing you, your likes/dislikes, your hobbies/interests etc etc… Some of my tattoos are based on things that I was doing at that time in my life. Others are just ideas I liked..

shellybelly
    Participant
    @shellybelly

I’m new to this site and looking for some advice on getting a tattoo. I’m 52 and have made up my mind about 6 months ago to get a tattoo. I have read everything I can find on the internet and looked at all kinds of pictures of tattoos but don’t know what’s right for me. Nothing I have read has helped me it all seems to be generic answers. I have read to go to the tattoo studio to look at ideas and I have read not to that it would confuse me. I am definitely getting one but not sure what to get. Can anyone give me some advice?

A tattoo is a personal thing for anyone. no one cn tell you what to get.

if you have some ideas or interests then we can probably help there.

what do you like? do you have family, do you like cars, koicarp skiing artwork etc etc etc

give us an idea

shellybelly
    Participant
    @shellybelly

for example i love cats. so…

OrangeSport
    Participant
    @orangesport

And I like Harleys

OrangeSport
    Participant
    @orangesport

shellybelly
    Participant
    @shellybelly

Oooh very nice @OrangeSport

OrangeSport
    Participant
    @orangesport

Thank you!

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

I like that second one. whats on the flames round the side? and where was it done?

NewGuy
    Participant
    @newguy

Well, I have been married for 15 years with 3 kids. I run and work out daily and have ran in several 5 k runs. I like Chevy’s and enjoy watching drag racing. I don’t get to do it much any more but really enjoyed being on the lake. When we go on vacation we like to go to the beach. I hope this was helpful.

OrangeSport
    Participant
    @orangesport

Chevys and drag racing? How about a nice V8 engine worked into something?

OrangeSport
    Participant
    @orangesport

@Turbosatan, thanks, the flames are from the tattoo posted above the bike. The bike wasn’t done at the time I took the other picture. The picture below shows them together.

Both were done at House of Pain Tattoo Club.

tatbot
    Keymaster
    @tatbot
    turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

@orangesport I like it. Coloiur always looks good to accent tattoos

OrangeSport
    Participant
    @orangesport

@Turbosatan, yes, I like colour in my tattoos.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.