Participant
    @buttwheat

@thefairy 144502 wrote:

I would get something like this but my dad would killllll me :'(

Really? your dad sees your naked boobs a lot? That is just weird

kittykat200
    Participant
    @kittykat200

Once you’re of the age of consent (18 in most places i believe) to get a tattoo no one cares what your parents think. plus, like buttwheat says, im not entirely sure how they would find out…

My parents dont like tattoos but they accept they are on me because im y’know… an adult lol

I cant see the pictures but im guessing boobs, boobs are good. Well done on your boobs lol

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

You can’t see the picture? It’s a Suicide Girls picture. Very well done boobs 😀

God is great! :p

kittykat200
    Participant
    @kittykat200

nope, cant see any pf the pictures unless they’re in the profile albums, i cant post pictures either. Im on a restricted work computer but it shouldnt block forum embedded images like that and images show up on other forums i use on this computer, its just this forum that i cant!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

The photos are still on the original post. (I prefer nipples attached to female boobs.)

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@kittykat200 144566 wrote:

nope, cant see any pf the pictures unless they’re in the profile albums, i cant post pictures either. Im on a restricted work computer but it shouldnt block forum embedded images like that and images show up on other forums i use on this computer, its just this forum that i cant!

@turbosatan
    ??

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@kittykat200 144566 wrote:

@turbosatan
    ??

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan
    MattInked
    Participant
    @mattinked

I would think the nipples would suck to deal with while it was healing. But still cool!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.