Samantha_ann19
    Participant
    @samantha_ann19

So, I have known forever that I wanted some paw prints or parrot prints tattooed somewhere and I thought this would be a great place. Im posting a picture of paw prints I photoshop’d onto my body, something is missing in the middle, what do you think, maybe one of my parrots feathers tattooed there?

tattoo.jpg

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

It’s not the most original idea I’ve heard of. Persoanlly I’d give it some more thought. Could end up looking a bit tacky, unless thats your thing, then cool!!

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

i agree i dotn think it looks great there.

i would possibly consider the pawprints on a thigh or on your side ribcage maybe.

having a tattoo on your chest is a very big statement which will be visible forever. consider if you would want that in 20 years time or not.

on your side it can always be covered up. unless you plan to really get into polonecks when your older???

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

although i like to see chest pieces im not keen on the design either it looks busy

sorry

Nob
    Participant
    @nob

It’s not my cup of tea, but if it’s yours, then go nuts. The only thing I’d sugges is that the paw prints are positioned as if they were placed by the animal walking, not side by side, know what I mean?

Kimbo
    Participant
    @kimbo
    Samantha_ann19;26877 wrote:
    So, I have known forever that I wanted some paw prints or parrot prints tattooed somewhere and I thought this would be a great place. Im posting a picture of paw prints I photoshop’d onto my body, something is missing in the middle, what do you think, maybe one of my parrots feathers tattooed there?

tattoo.jpg

All i see is a “jared” tatt on your wrist!
    No pawprints and certainly no chest piece…..sorry

imthenewcancer7
    Participant
    @imthenewcancer7
    Kimbo;36905 wrote:

yeah thats all i see

colossus
    Participant
    @colossus

not sophisicated enough to me. just my 2cents

wak
    Participant
    @wak

me too… not the right pic?

vizzielover
    Participant
    @vizzielover
    Kimbo;36905 wrote:

Thank goodness, I thought i was going a bit nutty! That’s all i can see too.

I think paw/parrot prints would look better as if they were walking and leaving a track too although i have a single paw print worked into a design on my back.

JoeyBear
    Participant
    @joeybear

I only see the “Tared” or “Jared” photo and think you should get that thing covered or reworked so it looks a bit better. That’s prime space to have a farkled-up tat!

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

this is an old posts , on some of these old posts the pics go missing :rolleyes:

SaraRhiannon
    Participant
    @sararhiannon

Basically the same as what everne else said; do it if thats really what youre 100% sure you want.

Gsouder
    Participant
    @gsouder
    Butterfly;46062 wrote:
    this is an old posts , on some of these old posts the pics go missing :rolleyes:

Whoa! This is like Back to the Future! I bet she went back in time and told her self that the PAw print tattoo was a bad idea so she should get a banner with Jarred on it instead and the picture in the present CHANGED!

Or maybe it’s just some techie mistake, whatever….

Benjaminho
    Participant
    @benjaminho

itd look very out of place in my opinion, i’d go for it maybe on your hip or something more discrete, names of people, afterall dont need to be seen by everyone to get your own desired effect.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.