jinny123
    Participant
    @jinny123

EVE – NICE BOOB TATTOOS

Eve pose during arrivals to the premiere of “Barbershop 2: Back in Business” at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles, Tuesday, Jan. 20, 2004.

14763.jpg

dimantslv
    Participant
    @dimantslv

wow.. sexy! 😀

misskandi
    Participant
    @misskandi

YES! She’s had those babies for several years now. I agree that they’re super shmexy. :]

Kimbo
    Participant
    @kimbo

not usually a fan of tatts anywhere that stretch when you preggers, but must agree Eve’s paw prints are Uber Sexy!!

SallyMac
    Participant
    @sallymac

Yep, have to agree,wait until you’ve had babies if you’re planning to,Breasts stretch and change like you can never plan for-chances are you will regret it 😉

kyle82
    Participant
    @kyle82

boobs that are often touched yes it may not be so uncomfortable. it varies for girls.. lol.. if you think that’s ok with you.. go ahead.. but i don’t recommend that, mostly women that would get a tattoo to that part are whore sluts.

SallyMac
    Participant
    @sallymac
    kyle82;38903 wrote:
    boobs that are often touched yes it may not be so uncomfortable. it varies for girls.. lol.. if you think that’s ok with you.. go ahead.. but i don’t recommend that, mostly women that would get a tattoo to that part are whore sluts.

:rolleyes: Quite a generalisation wouldn’t you say?!

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

I have actually covered this attitude in my research for Tattoos and Taboos.

It was fascinating to as there seems to be a 2 tier prejudice in the anti-ink thinking.

Many ppl who are (openly) anti-ink who I interviewed actually showed more tolerance in their verbal downgrading of males having tattoos eg I hate ink it looks awful but if they are stupid enough to do it.

However showing the same sample of ppl pictures of tattooed women their responses were much more vehement eg They are sluts, whores etc etc.

I then asked why would it make a difference on gender? They were not really able to answer other than they felt there was a cultural expectation for women not to be 1. Tattooed 2. If they do have tattoos they are ‘easy’ 3. If they have breasts, lower back, or genetalia tattooed they are sluts.

This is just irrational prejudice as shown by above example between attitudes about male and female tattoos. If a man is covered in tattoos and they get thought of as been a bit stupid, surely on their logic a woman with a single tattoo is less stupid than the man? Instead they get branded a slut or whore.

This would suggest that they truly believe that women get tattooed for the sole sexual gratficiation of men if it happens to be on a certain part of the body – which is an insane concept. Whilst tattooed erotica does exist in all cultures to a certain degree (both male and female), this is often in a minority and/or is not the primary reason for the tattoo.

Whilst everybody is entitled to an opinion I would suggest you examine why you think the way you do as sometimes the prejudices we spout without logic just makes us look ignorant.

Take Care
    Matthew

SallyMac
    Participant
    @sallymac

*Claps* Nicely put Sherav,interesting how society views men and women.

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw

**..i cant wait for this book to come out matthew ..**

once again i totally agree with what he says. 😉

Tecratt
    Participant
    @tecratt

I think women with tats are hot!

Kinda reminds me of how men that have been with a lot of women is normal, but women that have been with a lot of men are looked down on and called names. Maybe the people calling them names are just jealous?

karlague77
    Participant
    @karlague77

I personally don’t like them, but I must admit some look hot

Anonymous
    Inactive
    @
    Tecratt;39056 wrote:
    I think women with tats are hot!

Kinda reminds me of how men that have been with a lot of women is normal, but women that have been with a lot of men are looked down on and called names. Maybe the people calling them names are just jealous?

Lack of creative passion on said jealous person’s part, perhaps? lol

tatlover2
    Participant
    @tatlover2

Sexy tattoo, but I rather have my paws on them instead. hehe…

chining
    Participant
    @chining

what does that mean? Her boy friend acts like beast?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.