buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I like the concept but that tattoo is not done well check out that bear now that’s funny. Oh wait is it your tattoo? sorry

AkGlock
Participant
@akglock

Dont be sorry. How is it not done well. I was wanting examples.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

The bear/beaver looks like a child drew it, The main focal point trees are bent in weird directions, What is that above the hills filling the space up to the 4 wonky lines that go through the mountains? There are only trees on the ridges.

AkGlock
Participant
@akglock

Its a small negative outline of a bear. there is a trail that goes to a beach. And you are looking at the sleep lady across the water. Next session when I go in, theres going to be northern lights above the mountain, and a lion on the chest withthe mane of the hair incorporating into the northern lights. This is based out of Alaska. Guess its more of a story.

AkGlock
Participant
@akglock

Guess youre just not a nature guy.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

So that is water? I see no lady
I love nature and nature tattoos
33ccf48d1ad2b9ac2ff14067c5a67ea6.jpg

Tattoos-Nature-grizzly.jpg

cousin-to-pigeons.jpg

As I said before I like the concept just think it could be done beter. You shouldn’t have to explain what is happening in your tattoo

SyringerWithCandy
Participant
@syringerwithcandy

The bear, I would agree, is not well done. Everything else looks good, to my untrained eye.

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Yeah id seriously reconsider your choice of artist in moving forward with more work. A northern lights lion morph would be tricky for sure. Good luck

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

Do you know what always makes me laugh?

When people come in and say “I want your honest opinion” and then when they get it say dumb things like “Well I guess you’re just not a nature guy”

No, that’s not the case, neither is personal taste in content relevant, we are discussing the technique and skill that has gone into your work which is sub-par.

It’s not a good tattoo. No other way to dress it up. Find someone better or live with it.

zombae8723
Participant
@zombae8723

That’s for real supposed to be a beach and water?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.