Mistress_Of_Pain
Participant
@mistress_of_pain

So yesterday I started something new. I sat for 4 hours and while it’s not complete, we got a good start on it. I’ve always loved vampires. Their sultry, sexy ways and the way they play with death. I decided why not depict that in a tattoo. A few months ago I contacted my artist about doing a portrait style piece for me. While it’s not going to be 100% portrait, he’s adding his own little flares into it. He told me he wants to approach it like Roman, Nikko and Justin Hartman. Now I know a few areas are a little strange right now but that’s because he hasn’t added in the details or shading yet. I’m keeping this basically black and grey but with pops of color. We just focused on the black parts yesterday. I did this on the inside area of my calf just opposite my Ankh tattoo. This new tattoo also goes around the back of my calf a bit as well..not exactly the best place as far as pain goes. I definitely say the legs are the worst as far as my pain tolerance goes! Anyway, here’s what we got so far:

Right after we finished:
20150628_163652_zps1nyfbunm.jpg

After being cleaned:
20150628_182656_zpspyinlinf.jpg

And after the second cleaning before heading the bed:
20150628_222401_zpsi5myqaer.jpg

Yes I am aware the fingers are funny looking but again I say that’s because he didn’t go in and add details and all of that yet.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

That one hand is pretty wonky hopefully he will be able to fix it

Mistress_Of_Pain
Participant
@mistress_of_pain

He’s going to. A lot of the shaky lines could’ve been because of me. He would hit certain areas and my leg would just twitch like crazy. Everything will be better once he puts in all the little details

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

It will look better when it’s done.

Keep us posted.

Mistress_Of_Pain
Participant
@mistress_of_pain

Definitely, I trust my tattooist. I know he’ll make it look better. It’s very rough right now which is understandable. I’m not pleased with how the fingers look but he warned me they would look weird until he adds in the details.

Mistress_Of_Pain
Participant
@mistress_of_pain

Well I went back on Halloween to work more on this piece. Sat another 4 hours and sadly still have another 2 to go. My body had had enough. It’s looking great, I absolutely love it so far!

Right after we were done

Then the next day

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Legs suck. I did 8 strait hrs knee ditch to ankle this past weekend. The struggle to control the twitching was real.

Dan
Participant
@dan

nice tattoo mistress,and yes,leg twitching sucks,my ankles were crazy to keep from twitching,the artist had to practically lay on my leg.

Mistress_Of_Pain
Participant
@mistress_of_pain

Thanks guys. I had more problems with the twitching the first session we had, not so much with this one thankfully. Still hurt like crazy though, especially on the back of my leg. Regardless though the pain is so worth it in the end!

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

It came out rather nicely. Like you say, worth it in the end.

Mistress_Of_Pain
Participant
@mistress_of_pain

We’ve still got her other hand and the rest of the background to do so another 2 hours to go

barndog
Participant
@barndog

I knew it was going to turn out nice from the first pic, and I wasn’t wrong, nice tattoo I like it

Mistress_Of_Pain
Participant
@mistress_of_pain

Thank you. I’ll admit after three first session it looked a little rough but it’s ten times better now

Mistress_Of_Pain
Participant
@mistress_of_pain

Well I had my 3rd and final session on my vampire girl portrait this past Sunday May 29th. Only took two hours and it was mostly finishing up a few things and adding a few and working on some color stuff. Here is the final product, some pictures you fiancé took, the other is from my artist. I absolutely love it! Now to move on to other things 🙂

received_10205859726962429_zpstmplvb40.jpeg
received_10205859727122433_zpsnvutrzpl.jpeg
received_10205859727162434_zpsxce7izx2.jpeg
FB_IMG_1464566801084_zpsc3v3pyot.jpg

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Looks good

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.