Massacre75
Participant
@massacre75

Hey everyone! Really happy with how my sleeve is coming along. Feel free to let me know what ya think! The lower part, forearm etc is about 4 months healed. The Hellsing piece is just a few days old. I know I can expect fading and such as it heals but I really hope some of the fine line work stays visible. Well, can’t seem to get the image to upload but it is in my profile.

Edit: I learned how to fucking read and was able to add the pic. 😉

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I looks like it might be a skull on your elbow yes?

Massacre75
Participant
@massacre75

As for what’s on the elbow I am really not sure what you would call it. It’s just my guy’s take on an idea I felt would work. As far as the blank spot above the elbow I haven’t decided what I want there yet.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Yes it definitely needs something there and wrapping onto the bicep. But it looks good I like it.

Massacre75
Participant
@massacre75

Thanks. I do love skulls and dark imagery so I am thinking maybe some more Giger or Lovecraftian stuff to finish it off. Thanks for the input.

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Looks good. Just have the shoulder capped above the pentagram. I dont know why it bugs me to see a well done sleeve not capped properly. Am i the only one? Reminds me of sagging pants, pull em up!

Massacre75
Participant
@massacre75

Haha! Right on. That is going to be close to the last thing we get done. It would aggravate the shit out of me too to not have the shoulder cap. Thanks for the input.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.