jennydb
Participant
@jennydb

Inspired by a street art piece I saw in Buenos Aires (which in turn was inspired by one of banksy’s pieces) I got a new tattoo. The moment I saw it I knew I wanted it as a tattoo. Here is the result:

It is the best photo I have of it at the moment. I really like it, but it almost seemed like the artist missed the outline below one of the arms and slightly under the skirt at one point (the line going up on the skirt is supposed to be there, which is easier to see on other pictures)… Which I don’t like. My friend theorized the “dots” above the thigh is supposed to be some kind of shadow effect, but that it doesn’t show yet because it’s so new so everything just looks black. Either way it’s possible to just get some shadowing around it to cover it up, or not bother. Thoughts?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

sgt-shultz-i-see-nothing.jpg

ArniVidar
@arnividar

You can’t just put in a link from your mailbox. You need to upload the file to some photo sharing site and get a link from there.

jennydb
Participant
@jennydb

Wow, it’s been forever since I was in here. Decided to post the pictures after all.

vmET22q.jpg

Z22Qa8L.jpg

Sorry for the bad pics, the only ones I have ATM.

6 months in I am absolutely happy with it, but there are still some issues with one of the lines I want to get fixed. I have also considered expanding on it, making it more than just a “line tattoo”, but on the other hand I am afraid it will look weird on my leg (because it is already quite big). Maybe it’s better to have a simpler one like this.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Looks great

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

@buttwheat 145923 wrote:

Looks great

You feelin alright?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

@jerryatrophy 145932 wrote:

You feelin alright?

Yes I am Thank you.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

@jerryatrophy 145932 wrote:

You feelin alright?

I think I need some Tabasco sauce!

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

@Sam-I-Am 145945 wrote:

You and me both

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

@Sam-I-Am 145945 wrote:

Oddly enough I have been thinking of that. Do you have a source for Palmer’s?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.