EternalDark
    Participant
    @eternaldark

first off a couple need touched up just havent had the time to travel out of state again (flew from ohio to iowa to get my sleeve and foot done) havent had the money to fly back down and all the assosiated cost.
    my half sleeve left arm

back of calf

have a few more but i need to take pictures of.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Howdy.

You can’t go wrong with colors and flowers!

Looking forward to more pictures.

EternalDark
    Participant
    @eternaldark

my ribs (didnt hurt as bad as i thought for about 4 days after my ribs were really sore)

behind the ear (didnt feel a thing the machine buzzing was really annoying tho

my foot most painfull tattoo i ever had i barely made it thru the 3 hrs.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Same tattooist on all these?

EternalDark
    Participant
    @eternaldark

@buttwheat 142653 wrote:

Same tattooist on all these?

foot and half sleeve were done by a very good artist in iowa ‘

ribs,ear,back were done by a local artist whos very good.

calf was done by a another tattoist in town but he closed up shop and left

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Those were not done by a good tattoo artist, sorry! The bird is ok, the foot one looks like it will last like a week….

EternalDark
    Participant
    @eternaldark

@peterpoose 142672 wrote:

Those were not done by a good tattoo artist, sorry! The bird is ok, the foot one looks like it will last like a week….

hmmm that pic was when it was done…. here it is as of 5 minutes ago with no touchups done on it yet

im not gonna argue with you its obvious your a “Collector” who doesnt mind dropping thousands on a tattoo and who thinks he knows everything cause of it

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@EternalDark 142681 wrote:

hmmm that pic was when it was done…. here it is as of 5 minutes ago with no touchups done on it yet

im not gonna argue with you its obvious your a “Collector” who doesnt mind dropping thousands on a tattoo and who thinks he knows everything cause of it

I wasn’t trying to argue ๐Ÿ™‚ The word collector also makes me cringe, makes me feel like some kind of snob, which I’m not. I certainly don’t know everything! I was merely stating what my eyes see and my brain tells me, right or wrong, it was just my opinion ๐Ÿ™‚

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Sam-I-Am 142645 wrote:

Looking forward to more pictures.

These are not good tattoos.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.