Charlilou490
    Participant
    @charlilou490

I got these 2 tattoos last week.
    I’m pleased with them. These photos were taken after the first wash and application of bep.
    Going to extend the feather as part of a dreamcatcher next.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

As long as you’re happy with them that’s all that matters

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Don’t get a cliche tattoo.

Get a custom tattoo.

barndog
    Participant
    @barndog

Don’t like them sorry, the anchor looks off and the feathers not done very well

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Personally I don’t deem these tattoos, yes they are done as a tattoo with a machine but there is no artwork their. They are very mundane, unoriginal and not done very well either.

Sorry don’t want to seem negative but so many people are uneducated about what real tattoo art is.

Take a look here – https://picasaweb.google.com/106611072150606384784/Tattoo?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Whoever did that anchor clearly doesn’t take any pride in their work if they let it leave the shop looking like that. They could have easily fixed it but chose not to. An uneven anchor would drive me nuts!

The feather is o.k. but boring. (FYI: my first tattoo was boring, too. :o)

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@peterpoose 141707 wrote:

Personally I don’t deem these tattoos, yes they are done as a tattoo with a machine but there is no artwork their. They are very mundane, unoriginal and not done very well either.

Sorry don’t want to seem negative but so many people are uneducated about what real tattoo art is.

Take a look here – https://picasaweb.google.com/106611072150606384784/Tattoo?authuser=0&feat=directlink

This is one sweet link peter. There is something there for everybody, and they’re ALL well executed.

Charlilu490, I’ll bet nobody you know personally said your tattoos were bad. Here? We’re pretty truthful. (I wish I had found this place before getting my first tattoos)

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Sam-I-Am 141711 wrote:

Here? We’re pretty truthful.

Like how fat do you have to be before your feet get fat?

pidjones
    Participant
    @pidjones

They really are being bluntly honest with you (well, buttwheat’s last comment was quite cruel and uncalled for, please try to ignore it). I’m really a newbee at this, but honestly I’ve seen much better of both. I would suggest that if you are really seeking a great tattoo (yours can be fixed by a good artist), check the links given and study posts on this forum. If you want a pretty little ornament that unhappily will be there for the rest of your life (baring painful and expensive laser removal), keep looking at Pinterest.

Gnarlymilk
    Participant
    @gnarlymilk

First off – no one should get a tattoo for anyone except them self, so if you like it and are happy then fuck off what anyone else says ๐Ÿ˜‰ however you came here asking for feedback. The anchor – I have seen this done many styles/sizes/places.. Being that its so simple it needs to be perfect. Being blunt, its wonky allot more care could of gone into this. The feather- personally I’m not a fan of this style. I think the choice of colors are not bad but the artist did not take the time to finish it properly. More detail could of gone into it ( a little more care ) Good thing is if you go to a good artist they can fix that feather right up ๐Ÿ™‚

bTkVPp2.jpg

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.