tbos42
    Participant
    @tbos42

Food is my life, I am a chef and wanted this for a while, just struggled with the concept. As always, my man Mike Parsons is the Artist. Its on now:p……

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I love it!

I’ve often thought about a vegetable theme tattoo. Nice job.

(any Kohlrabi?)

tbos42
    Participant
    @tbos42

Thanks, man. Funny, I just started incorporating Kohlrabi in my diet about a month ago, with quinoa, and apples or pears as a side. I love the purple with the veins running through the leaf or the whole plant with its strange clusters, but rainbow chard got the nod due to the different colors. I have started to get heavy on the greens and purples, so I am thinking about going with some different fresh chili groups, and tri colored peppercorns to create a different flow below my elbow, as the leafy stuff flow differently above the elbow. The veggies will run into my shoulder with my secret but rarely enjoyed obsession, a ribeye steak (being cut by a cleaver). Mike does has good chroming technique and we are working on a reflection concept for the cleaver. I am enjoying the progress so far:).

pidjones
    Participant
    @pidjones

That is one my wife would definitely accept. Very nice art!

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@tbos42 141046 wrote:

Thanks, man. Funny, I just started incorporating Kohlrabi in my diet about a month ago, with quinoa, and apples or pears as a side. I love the purple with the veins running through the leaf or the whole plant with its strange clusters, but rainbow chard got the nod due to the different colors. I have started to get heavy on the greens and purples, so I am thinking about going with some different fresh chili groups, and tri colored peppercorns to create a different flow below my elbow, as the leafy stuff flow differently above the elbow. The veggies will run into my shoulder with my secret but rarely enjoyed obsession, a ribeye steak (being cut by a cleaver). Mike does has good chroming technique and we are working on a reflection concept for the cleaver. I am enjoying the progress so far:).

Well, you already answered my question, but here it is anyways: “Where’s the BEEF?” (Bwahahaha – those old enough will get the joke. The rest of you, well, you had to be there.)

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Really cool man but as mentioned above it needs some cow meat in it.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@tbos42 141046 wrote:

The veggies will run into my shoulder with my secret but rarely enjoyed obsession, a ribeye steak (being cut by a cleaver). Mike does has good chroming technique and we are working on a reflection concept for the cleaver. I am enjoying the progress so far:).

I like the cleaver cutting idea. I have my grandfather’s cleaver. I use it on rare occasions.

I like a good New York strip steak! Rare, mushrooms, Brussels sprouts, or grilled zucchini, and baked, or garlic & herb mashed potatoes. Of course with a lobster!

tbos42
    Participant
    @tbos42

Man your getting me hungry! The bicep area is a cover-up of a 20+ year old Celtic armband that had dark lines and heavy shading, We are using the leaves of the radish and the rainbow chard to cover it, no small task. Can’t wait for the Steak and Cleaver to be done……….

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Looks great, not my thing but congratulations on some nice pieces 🙂

Asenath83
    Participant
    @asenath83

Looking at your arm makes me hungry. Not sure whether you think that’s a good thing.
    Awesome concept and execution so far.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.