Pixel1
    Participant
    @pixel1

Hi, got my for tattoo done yesterday. It is a half sleeve… I’ve managed to upload an image into my album but can not copy the bb code on my phone. It it possible for someone else to do it for me ?

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Looks great mate:)

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Nice piece!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Looks nice congrats

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

It certainly is a proper tattoo. Good job.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Very nice.

Pixel1
    Participant
    @pixel1

Thanks all, more than happy how it came out ! Cheers for posting the image too

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Very cool! Who did it? I know I saw it on Instagram the other day, but just can’t remember who posted it! ๐Ÿ™‚

Pixel1
    Participant
    @pixel1

Thanks ! It was Paul Davies at Loki ink in Plymouth

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Ah right ๐Ÿ™‚ Found it now, was reposted by the account “uktta”, they repost the best UK artists and their works.

Always nice when people who come to this forum end up tracking down great artists and get some awesome work done!

Pixel1
    Participant
    @pixel1

Ah sweet, nice to know my arm is famous :). He’s a good guy, only 30 mins from me too. Randomly found him while looking at some realism work for an ‘art’ inspired piece. It’s only 48 hours ago and I’m already pondering finishing the arm or getting another half on the other side lol

Knitrocks
    Participant
    @knitrocks

wow, this is a very nice tattoo, it looks awesome. And, I think you should go for a full sleeve before you start the other arm ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.