Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

The Vancouver Tattoo and Culture Show is on this weekend, and I scored a really fkn good one this time. It was a long day, an 8 hour sitting, but I am pretty pleased with the result. Done by Luca Lajoie out of Art Rock Tatouage in Montreal.

Instagram

If you are into colour realism, keep an eye on this guy. If he is this good after only a couple of years I cannot wait to see where he goes from here. So much talent. And such a nice guy, too.

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

Is this your third masked-girl tattoo? ๐Ÿ˜€

Its flawless. Bravo!

RHCPinYourStep
    Participant
    @rhcpinyourstep

Amazingggg addition. Definitely an artist on the come up!
    I love to look at color realism on others lol
    Don’t really feel the style for myself very much.

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

@Call_me_Lola 139433 wrote:

The Vancouver Tattoo and Culture Show is on this weekend, and I scored a really fkn good one this time. It was a long day, an 8 hour sitting, but I am pretty pleased with the result. Done by Luca Lajoie out of Art Rock Tatouage in Montreal.

Instagram

If you are into colour realism, keep an eye on this guy. If he is this good after only a couple of years I cannot wait to see where he goes from here. So much talent. And such a nice guy, too.

really nice ! ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Very nice I like it a lot. It may just be the angle but something strikes me a little off on the second eye, I really couldn’t tell you what it is. Another great tattoo Lola!

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

That is awesome!

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Thanks guys. Once again I managed to pick an artist who just blew all my expectatipns right out of tne water.

Bert – she is the 4th masked girl. All on the same arm. One or two more and the sleeve will be complete. And I don’t know if it is because it is now more than half done or because this one looks so good but I now love my (unfinished) sleeve more than Peter’s Samohin sleeve. His is still my favourite b&g sleeve, though.

Buttwheat – he was squeezed for room next to another piece, so he had to kind of blur out the edge, including that eye. That might not be coming through very well in the picture. We are both planning to go to the convention in Calgary in October so he will probably sneak in a second pass then, if he thinks it needs it. I’m happy the way it is, but if the artist isn’t satisfied then I’ll let them go at it again. It’s always cool when you know that the artist who did it is really stoked on the final result.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Call_me_Lola 139444 wrote:

Buttwheat – he was squeezed for room next to another piece, so he had to kind of blur out the edge, including that eye.

That is probably it, she is beautiful

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Sweet piece Lola!

Congratulations!

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

I follow this guy already! Stunning addition and flawless, congratz!

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@peterpoose 139448 wrote:

I follow this guy already! Stunning addition and flawless, congratz!

He posted that he was coming here just hours after I started following him, so I jumped at the chance. And I’m glad I did!

Panter
    Participant
    @panter

Looks amazing, congratulations! ๐Ÿ˜€

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

So nice. Great addition!

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Awesome! It looks great ๐Ÿ™‚

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

VERY nice piece, congratulations!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.