Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

We got to do about 3-3 1/2 hours on this piece today on my back/shoulder. We’ve still got a few more colors to add which I plan to finish in the next month or so. I love it so far, certain areas sucked but so worth it in the end 🙂

Outline
    20140418_1447072_zpsbc370114.jpg

Shading
    20140418_1608082_zps2bc22a57.jpg

Finished for the day
    20140418_1718182_zps49d8d159.jpg

Then after it was cleaned up when I got home bout 2 hours later (with flash)
    20140418_1935132_zps5dc66ece.jpg

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Mistress_Of_Pain 139336 wrote:

We got to do about 3-3 1/2 hours! I love it in the end.

Sounds like you had a hole lot of fun.

Can’t wait to see it finished!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Looks bitching congrats.

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Thank you both. Didn’t feel to good going over the spine lol

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

It could have been cool, but those negative space swirls or whatever they are look.. Sorry to say this, horrible. It could have been such a nice and smooth line between the piece on your arm and this one, but it looks like he didn’t even consider that and just drew some random thick lines inspired by tribal.. Sorry, but that part just wrecks it in my eyes.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

I like the owl, what else will you be adding?:)

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

@poxphobia 139344 wrote:

It could have been cool, but those negative space swirls or whatever they are look.. Sorry to say this, horrible. It could have been such a nice and smooth line between the piece on your arm and this one, but it looks like he didn’t even consider that and just drew some random thick lines inspired by tribal.. Sorry, but that part just wrecks it in my eyes.

We have more work to do still..end of story. I love how he made it combine with my arm at least partly, like I said, we are still working on it.

I’m not sure what else will be added to it on the other side just yet. He thought maybe a moon would look cool or something but that has yet to be decided.

Thaela
    Participant
    @thaela

Cool I like the owl 🙂

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Thank you. Got a few more colors to add before it’s fully done

RHCPinYourStep
    Participant
    @rhcpinyourstep

I like the design concept, on my person the background is questionable, but as I see it here I believe it will work out fine. Line work looks quite clean. Nice overall!!

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

My artist and I have a mutual agreement on what may work on the other side. I think we’ve decided on some sort of Moon concept. Planning to go back here within the month of May to finish it up. Once things are completed it’ll look less strange I’m sure

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.