poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

So, got this done today! ๐Ÿ™‚ By the lovely Kine at Purple Pain Tattoo.
    A few crooked lines, but those are all on me – I moved… Not especially painful at all, but it took me a good half an hour to adjust my breathing to not moving, and I got a couple twitches right on the softest points of my stomach. Oh, and sometimes she rested her hand on my boob and my boob started to vibrate and it tickled so bad I was helpless…
    Those won’t show when it’s done, due to shading etc ๐Ÿ™‚ Going to be full color, the artist gets to decide those as I specifically asked for a tattoo that was completely and utterly her style. Oh, haha, and yes there is one tiny line missing. She noticed when she was cleaning it off, but we just decided to do it next time ;p
    I love it and I think it’s going to turn out really nice!

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

That is really cool, gonna be a ripper.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Looking good so far, look forward to the colour!

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

Wow, this is going to be awesome! Looking good. Congrats.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

When I scrolled down and saw the picture I said “oooooo, I like it” out loud. More proof that giving a really good artist lots of artistic freedom gets great results. I can’t wait to see it after shading and colour.

And your comment on being helpless due to a vibrating boob …… priceless.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Well you already pointed out all the problems and took away all my fun. Cool design oh and I dig the belly button piercing

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Very nice, I like it! Interested to see it when it’s done ๐Ÿ™‚

Dubbmented
    Participant
    @dubbmented

That is awesome!!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Colors will make that jump. Great start.

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

I like it … looks pretty solid.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Nice addition.

xanderx
    Participant
    @xanderx

looks really good! ๐Ÿ™‚

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Thanks everyone ^^ I’m excited about color, new session in two weeks as long as it’s healed properly by then! ๐Ÿ™‚ Think it’s gonna be a lot of soft colors combined with a lot of black.

But def not a spot I recommend for newbies when it comes to getting tattooed!! Ribs didn’t really hurt at all, but that soft spot in between.. Ouch. Should have had more muscle and be less soft. I’m gonna go meditate and practice breathing without moving.

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

I love her style! And this do represent her work beautifully.
    Can’t really remember hearing about Kine until late 2013… And now I’m a bit embarrassed for not
    knowing about her earlier. (I’ve been here for four years now)

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Well she’s only been tattooing for less than 3 years, and haven’t been in town the entire time ๐Ÿ™‚ Not sure exactly when she came here though, two years ago maybe.
    She’s not exactly the party type who gets to know everyone and flashes her work ๐Ÿ˜› But yeah, she’s great ๐Ÿ™‚ Had to cancel my appointment to finish it yesterday, but hopefully next week! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.