Lorraine247
    @

Hey everyone 😉

I have some new but unfinished ink. This tattoo is from an actual photo of myself. I am going back soon to have the face and underwear worked on, as well as adding swirls from my upper tattoo toward my shoulder blade, and then from my lower tattoo on the opposite side trailing toward my hip and lower stomach.
    opinions please…thanks in advance
    also just out of interest, what do you think of the quality of work?

THIS IS THE NEW LINK BELOW

http://caramel247.tumblr.com

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

@Lorraine247 136963 wrote:

Hey everyone 😉

I have some new but unfinished ink. This tattoo is from an actual photo of myself. I am going back soon to have the face and underwear worked on, as well as adding swirls from my upper tattoo toward my shoulder blade, and then from my lower tattoo on the opposite side trailing toward my hip and lower stomach.
    opinions please…thanks in advance
    also just out of interest, what do you think of the quality of work?

You’ll need to upload the picture to the internet, you can’t just link directly from your C drive.

Lorraine247
    @

Thank you 🙂 I will do that

Lorraine247
    @
    Lorraine247
    @

Untitled

Hey there, thanks for the heads up! Hopefully this link will work 🙂

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

If a tattoo artist did that to me, I’d have him killed.

Major problems with the anatomy of your pin-up chola.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Hi Lorraine,

Its poorly done, sorry to say:(

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Why would you get a sexified picture of yourself tattooed on you? And have it poorly done looking like you’ve got butt implants?
    Sorry, but I really don’t like it.

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

I’m afraid it’s poorly done. You might be able to have it fixed by a good artist, but I don’t recommend ever going back to the tattooist that did that for you.

Also the photo is low resolution and very grainy which probably makes the tattoo look even worse. A better quality, high res pic would be better.

Lorraine247
    @

Poxphobia…That is really rich coming from somebody who has tattoos that look as though they have been drawn and coloured by a 4 year old

Picture 11 of 30 from My art

And as for the butt implants…well…I’m just naturally curvy…don’t be upset because you have two surf boards for butt cheeks! Hahaha

Lorraine247
    @

Picture 21 of 30 from My art

This one is really bad…sorry but I hate it. :-/

Lorraine247
    @

I do agree though with the other comments…the anatomy isn’t proportioned correctly…can anybody recommend a good tattoo artist that could possibly help to fix those problems?

And I have to say…this isn’t a sexified version of myself…this is more or less exactly me! And why not get a tattoo if myself instead of a random persons head on my shoulder like poxphobia? Lol

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

@Lorraine247 136977 wrote:

Poxphobia…That is really rich coming from somebody who has tattoos that look as though they have been drawn and coloured by a 4 year old

Picture 11 of 30 from My art

And as for the butt implants…well…I’m just naturally curvy…don’t be upset because you have two surf boards for butt cheeks! Hahaha

That’s actually a well done tattoo, perhaps you don’t know the difference?

@Lorraine247 136979 wrote:

I do agree though with the other comments…the anatomy isn’t proportioned correctly…can anybody recommend a good tattoo artist that could possibly help to fix those problems?

That depends where you live, there’s thousands of good artists all over the world that could fix it. You’ll need to let it heal first though.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

tumblr_myhl136sPz1t0260yo1_1280.jpg

I think it is pretty bad but I do think it is salvageable by a good tattooist. Where do you live?

Lorraine247
    @

Apologies, that tattoo wasn’t the one I meant to post.
    I do think that is an intricate piece of work…but very dark in my opinion :-/

Thanks for the advice though…I will gave a good look around and see what I can find.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
    • The topic ‘Honest opinion…what do you think of my new ink?’ is closed to new replies.