Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Well as of October 31st, my more recent half sleeve is complete. I started in March and finally it’s to the point where I can think of new tattoo ideas. All we really needed to finish was the inside of my arm as well as a few little things on the outside portion but either way, it is done. We may go back in later and add more colors to the skull or something a long those lines but we’re not for sure on it yet. I have to go and see my artist after it’s done healing so he can get pictures of it in it’s entirety since he thought it would just look funny with parts of it being healed and others being bright and new.

017_zps51a8ff69.jpg
    021_zps28bf8f27.jpg
    020_zps92372295.jpg
    019_zps498dcd2f.jpg

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Looks ace 🙂

Will you ever go down the whole arm you think?

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

@peterpoose 135417 wrote:

Looks ace 🙂

Will you ever go down the whole arm you think?

I would love full sleeves but with the uncertainty of my job future I’m going to keep it at just half sleeves for now but there may be a possibility!

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Congrats! It is not my style at all, but there are many pieces of it that I quite like.

It looks really good and it must be nice to be showing it off now that it is finished. You are going to be excited next year when tank top season arrives, that’s for sure!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Really nice!

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Looks good

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

@Call_me_Lola 135422 wrote:

Congrats! It is not my style at all, but there are many pieces of it that I quite like.

It looks really good and it must be nice to be showing it off now that it is finished. You are going to be excited next year when tank top season arrives, that’s for sure!

I wear tank tops all year around, doesn’t matter what the weather is! That is what they make coats for 😛 Not sure what you’d really call this style. It’s all custom, the starting idea was actually the skull and butterflies I found in another image and everything else we came up with. You can read the whole story about that on my blog if you wanted to lol but regardless, thanks!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Piss dog straight up that is looking nice

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

@buttwheat 135458 wrote:

Piss dog straight up that is looking nice

Thanks! I’ll post pictures of it in it’s entirety once it’s all healed up. Almost done peeling and it’s already been a week

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

It’s only been a week since I’ve had this completed and I tell you I’m already looking for my newest tattoo design. Unfortunately it won’t be anything until after the first of the year due to the Holidays creeping up quickly. I love this addiction!

djmckeever
    Participant
    @djmckeever

Very nice, Definitely my style. thankfully my line of work doesn’t really care about tattoos so sleeves are in the future. =D

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

@djmckeever 136784 wrote:

Very nice, Definitely my style. thankfully my line of work doesn’t really care about tattoos so sleeves are in the future. =D

My current line of work doesn’t mind but I’m not staying there the rest of my life.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.