Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

So yesterday I was able to get some of my tattoos touched up a little and while we were there, my fiance’s one and only tattoo also got a little work. He got it back in December of 2008 so it’s fairly old and the original artist just..I don’t know he just wasn’t as creative as we had hoped for. I figured since I have never posted any pictures of my fiance’s tattoo and with it being redone and added to I would do so today.

First I’ll start with images of his tattoo right after it was done the first time, again back in December of 2008:
    431372_2708380238803_1416130385_n_zps1ea00624.jpg

That image I snagged off the artist’s portfolio. I’ll tell you now the guy was a total asshole. Wasn’t very personable or offered any sort of changes or anything to the original design. His work personally isn’t very good in my opinion now that I’ve seen so many other awesome artists since I personally have been getting tattooed. Anyway, here are a few after it healed the first time:

IMG_1779.jpg
    IMG_2394.jpg

I’ve been the person who has been nagging my man the most about getting this fixed. It needed it. So many areas were missing ink and everything and it just didn’t look good, up until last night anyway! Here is a before and after. The before image was taken yesterday before he started. Better or what? He wants to add some sort of skeleton hand along the left side eventually maybe to where the card appears to be smoking inside the hand itself. Could be a cool idea. This was originally done kind of for his dad. His dad (while yes, he is still with us) has the word ACE tattooed on his upper arm, a tattoo he did himself years and years ago (considering he’s 74) and amazingly you can still read what it says. It was funny, he said the inner section of his arm hurt a fair amount and later last night told me how he has no idea how I can sit and get my inner arm tattooed! Anyway, here is before and after!

1383549_10200382576117081_211345061_n_zpse108f96e.jpg

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Much improved! Congratulations!

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

@Sam-I-Am 134527 wrote:

Much improved! Congratulations!

Like I said, now I can stop bugging him about getting it redone! Now it’s me also giving him the aftercare advice lol

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Looks much better 🙂

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Not only does it look better, but it fits the shape of his arm and shoulder better.

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

@Call_me_Lola 134565 wrote:

Not only does it look better, but it fits the shape of his arm and shoulder better.

He lost some weight a few years ago so his arm obviously got a bit skinnier but yea, it does work a lot better with his arm now

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Good improvement!

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

I would normally be saying thanks since most of my posts consist of my newest work but considering this is his tattoo he appreciates the compliments!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.