dubman
Participant
@dubman

Hi all

After finishing my second Black and grey Japanese sleeve in June, I started planning one of my legs seeing as the sun is now on its way out! Changing it up a little I wanted to go big and bright for this one with dark bar work contrasting the colours. Had my first 6 1/2 hour session yesterday, lower leg tiger., standing rock still to be put in. The plan if for waves chrysanthemum Peonies and cherry blossom around lower leg and rear and dark clouds with a big dragon coming down from thigh. Here’s a couple of pics, no filter. All comments appreciated.

c9e50c32d2e909af6e1ad42cfc829a95.jpg

1febcee2e698a85fbde8304affe5d3c7.jpg

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Looks very well done. Congratulations!

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Love the style of it, great start:)

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

ME-OWWW. Nice start and nice plan. Looking forward to more pics as it progresses.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

Very bold. I like!

Adler
Participant
@adler

Looks very good. Unless I missed it somewhere have you credited the artist?

dubman
Participant
@dubman

@Adler 133923 wrote:

Looks very good. Unless I missed it somewhere have you credited the artist?

Cheers for comments really looking forward to the next day session! Yes I completely forgot to add, the artist is Tem Sosa of Hope & Glory here in the Uk.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Damn that is pretty sweet

Dan
Participant
@dan

@dubman 133867 wrote:

Hi all

After finishing my second Black and grey Japanese sleeve in June, I started planning one of my legs seeing as the sun is now on its way out! Changing it up a little I wanted to go big and bright for this one with dark bar work contrasting the colours. Had my first 6 1/2 hour session yesterday, lower leg tiger., standing rock still to be put in. The plan if for waves chrysanthemum Peonies and cherry blossom around lower leg and rear and dark clouds with a big dragon coming down from thigh. Here’s a couple of pics, no filter. All comments appreciated.

very nice ,looks great

dubman
Participant
@dubman

Just a little update managed to get a couple of hours in this afternoon after a busy week! What I thought was going to be a nice (ish ) spot turned out to be pretty sore especially around the achillies!! Been a few changes that what I originally was planning for the leg… Here’s what I had done today…

b848ca08725acb98451939ed8faac4f8.jpg

Amok
Participant
@amok

Like that tiger!

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Looks good!

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

Oh man, Achilles is horrible!

But looking really good! great work, looking forward to seeing more!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.