poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Trondheim used to have mainly crappy artists, so I get that! But there is some great work coming out now ๐Ÿ™‚
    Ah, David did my back ๐Ÿ™‚ And Yerko did my R2-D2 tattoo ;D He’s just an apprentice yet, but a friend of mine so I had to give him some skin to practice on.
    Haha, not exactly looking forward to my knee.. but its gonna look freaking amazing ;D

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@poxphobia 133829 wrote:

Haha, I hate my thighs.. But thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚ Probably one of those “I see it, but no one else does” things.
    But I numbed out pretty quickly during shading, so the rest was hardly a problem at all! ๐Ÿ™‚

Hating your thighs is a female international institution. I used to (and sometimes, have blue, self-loathing periods) hate mine, then I realized: I have a healthy BMI. I’m trim. I’m fit. I have a pretty darn good shape from most male accounts who’ve informed me and from literal measurements, and I don’t have to buy my pants at some store for freaks. I’ll tattoo over what I don’t like, and once I deal with the physical, the stuff that doesn’t matter, then I can work on the serious, that which does, that isn’t physical or tangible. Because we’re so much more than a pair of goddamn thighs. You’re a beautiful, smart, talented, kind woman, and you have such a great life ahead of you. Don’t let the media tell you you’re bad for not having 16 inch thighs. /rant

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

@GrayCatLove 134114 wrote:

Hating your thighs is a female international institution. I used to (and sometimes, have blue, self-loathing periods) hate mine, then I realized: I have a healthy BMI. I’m trim. I’m fit. I have a pretty darn good shape from most male accounts who’ve informed me and from literal measurements, and I don’t have to buy my pants at some store for freaks. I’ll tattoo over what I don’t like, and once I deal with the physical, the stuff that doesn’t matter, then I can work on the serious, that which does, that isn’t physical or tangible. Because we’re so much more than a pair of goddamn thighs. You’re a beautiful, smart, talented, kind woman, and you have such a great life ahead of you. Don’t let the media tell you you’re bad for not having 16 inch thighs. /rant

I suppose you could say I had one of those blue self-loathing days when I wrote that too ๐Ÿ˜‰ I usually don’t care – at all – about such things. My body works fine, and I utterly hate working out and I love food. I had an eating disorder for 8-9years, and after beating that I just realized it does NOT matter. Sure, we all have days where our jeans seem a bit tighter than the week before, where nothing quite fits and the idea of a burger makes you hate yourself, but luckily they pass ๐Ÿ™‚
    I luckily learned my lesson a long time ago ๐Ÿ™‚ But thank you, I’m glad to see there are women who “get it” and feel good about themselves no matter what ๐Ÿ™‚
    And if a man thinks my legs look bad.. Well that might just be the least important thing in the world, ever. ;D

RHCPinYourStep
    Participant
    @rhcpinyourstep

Lovee itt!! Cleann! And I have to agree work them thighs girl! Lol

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@poxphobia 134116 wrote:

I suppose you could say I had one of those blue self-loathing days when I wrote that too ๐Ÿ˜‰ I usually don’t care – at all – about such things. My body works fine, and I utterly hate working out and I love food. I had an eating disorder for 8-9years, and after beating that I just realized it does NOT matter. Sure, we all have days where our jeans seem a bit tighter than the week before, where nothing quite fits and the idea of a burger makes you hate yourself, but luckily they pass ๐Ÿ™‚
    I luckily learned my lesson a long time ago ๐Ÿ™‚ But thank you, I’m glad to see there are women who “get it” and feel good about themselves no matter what ๐Ÿ™‚
    And if a man thinks my legs look bad.. Well that might just be the least important thing in the world, ever. ;D

I love you, girl, and one of these days when I make it for my European vacation you better tattoo me!

ezrider
    Participant
    @ezrider

not sure how I missed this one…Great looking tattoo.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.