HighSquid
    Participant
    @highsquid

[lang=lt]So that’s my new wolf friend :3

vv94.jpg[/lang]

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Is that supposed to be the moon behind the wolf?

HighSquid
    Participant
    @highsquid

[lang=lt]Yeah, that should be the moon.[/lang]

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

The moon is supposed to be round right? It looks very strange elongated like that.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Looks good…. It looks like you have a lot of goo on it keep it drier it will heal better.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

Looks good, but way too much ointment on it. (the moon looks a little light bulb shaped)

HighSquid
    Participant
    @highsquid

[lang=lt]He used some more to make a tattoo, I’m putting a small layer of bepanthen on it.[/lang]

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@HighSquid 130377 wrote:

[lang=lt]He used some more to make a tattoo, I’m putting a small layer of bepanthen on it.[/lang]

As said before stop using it!!!! It is not good for your tattoo click here to read more

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

I generally don’t take “articles” as that too serious, considering they’re written by someone selling a competing product.. Especially when those same people claim that Justin Bieber has a full sleeve.

But then again, I don’t live in the states, I live in a country with ridiculously harsh regulations when it comes to medication etc, so the bephanten I buy don’t have the same ingredients. (yes, I checked) I’ve never had any trouble with it, had major trouble the one time I use an ointment specifically for tattoos, though.
    But clearly, if one has trouble with any of those ingredients, use something else. It can be very individual what works best, I know you all love dry-wrap, but for me it was a catastrophe. And I usually heal very well no matter what I do to my tattoos.. Just find whatever works best for you, I guess.

barndog
    Participant
    @barndog

Wolf looks good, but theres a bad moon rising my friend

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Agree with the rest, the wolf looks ace but the moon part could have been much better. Still its not the focus of the picture, the wolf is so 🙂

argedion
    Participant
    @argedion

moon suxx sorry about that. Wolf looks damn good I really like it. I only use Cocoa Butter on my ink and it always turns out great.

HighSquid
    Participant
    @highsquid

[lang=lt]The moon looks bad because of the photo direction, it looks round but because you are watching from the front it looks kinda bad shaped, it’s on my leg and my leg is not flat. xD[/lang]

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

Congrats! 🙂

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Yeah the moon looks weird cause its to big and wraps around to much. If it was smaller it wouldn’t look awkward.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.