gobeavers
    Participant
    @gobeavers

Hey guys,

I had my first cover-up session with Joshua Carlton, couldn’t be happier with the start! Keep in mind, this is just some initial shading to show how the lion is going to cover up the old tattoo, no details yet. The next session is going to add all of the color and details, which I’m really excited for. Another note, he’s going to shade it to make the lion a little more intense and less of the tame look. Just thought I’d share the progress!

hwxn.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Looking forward to seeing the finished results. That certainly doesn’t look like much of a cover right now 😀

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Yeah I’m going to have to say this is one that is like watching sausage being made. You don’t want to look until it’s done.
    I’m sure it is going to be great but right now it doesn’t look like much.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Did he give you an idea of how many sessions it will take? I’m betting it will look good.

@buttwheat 130223 wrote:

Yeah I’m going to have to say this is one that is like watching a sausage party. I’m sure it is going to be great but right now it doesn’t look like much.

gobeavers
    Participant
    @gobeavers

Great sausage analogy…haha. Yeah he said most likely one more session, possibly two. Unfortunately the soonest I could get in for the next appt is mid October, so I’ll be anxiously waiting ha.

But yeah, this is just a building block for the color/detail session to come.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

That’s a while, but you will be better healed by then.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

I can see the potential once he gets in with more detail and some block shading. I also love lions so looking forward to seeing the end result.

Take care
    Matthew

gobeavers
    Participant
    @gobeavers

Thanks, same here! I’ll be sure to post it when it’s done!

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Congrats! Cant wait to see this one done. Josh is one of the very best!

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

I am looking forward to seeing how this ends! And thanks for pics of the progress, too.

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

This is gonna be a nail biter! Long wait!! I’m sure it will turn out awesome, though!! :):):)

mrchen
    Participant
    @mrchen

Great start, looking forward to seeing this one

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.