Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Well I had my first color session yesterday for my skull and roses and butterflies sleeve. We had a bit to much fun playing with colors on my roses so we didn’t get to finish to much else besides the skull. Probably have 2 more sessions to go before it’s all done, maybe 3 I’m not sure yet. I love it so far though! Let me know what you guys think.

We based the color of the roses off this picture I found:

Blue-Roses-HD-Wallpaper_zps4f1b2e4f.jpg

Then the skull, once it’s fully healed will be Oker(sp?) and white in color but obviously it’s brand new so the white won’t show up very well.

So here it is before I got it colored:
    photo_zpsbd359abe.jpg

And with the colors thus far

009_zps8ca1ffc6.jpg

We plan to do the butterflies a really deep purple but like I said, we had to much fun with the roses that we ran out of time. Also have to color in my under arm half as well but that’s still later down the road!

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@Mistress_Of_Pain 129517 wrote:

Well I had my first color session yesterday for my skull and roses and butterflies sleeve. We had a bit to much fun playing with colors on my roses so we didn’t get to finish to much else besides the skull. Probably have 2 more sessions to go before it’s all done, maybe 3 I’m not sure yet. I love it so far though! Let me know what you guys think.

We based the color of the roses off this picture I found:

Blue-Roses-HD-Wallpaper_zps4f1b2e4f.jpg

Then the skull, once it’s fully healed will be Oker(sp?) and white in color but obviously it’s brand new so the white won’t show up very well.

So here it is before I got it colored:
    photo_zpsbd359abe.jpg

And with the colors thus far

009_zps8ca1ffc6.jpg

We plan to do the butterflies a really deep purple but like I said, we had to much fun with the roses that we ran out of time. Also have to color in my under arm half as well but that’s still later down the road!

Looks fantastic!

Nice work:-)

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Looks good…

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Viva La Colour!

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

@peterpoose 129520 wrote:

Looks fantastic!

Nice work:-)

Thanks 🙂 He’s still jealous of this tattoo (my artist that is)

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Great color choice!

Genocide788
    Participant
    @genocide788

Real nice! Keep it away from the sun though.. A little jealous of you white folks, Your skin tones and colors normally blend nicely!

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Looks great.

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

@Genocide788 129530 wrote:

Real nice! Keep it away from the sun though.. A little jealous of you white folks, Your skin tones and colors normally blend nicely!

Always out of the sun, I’m real anal about keeping my new tats clean, dry and moisturized as well as out of the sun

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

Oooooh, the coloring did good on this. Like the greenish shading on the skull.

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

@BertNaked 129554 wrote:

Oooooh, the coloring did good on this. Like the greenish shading on the skull.

It’s actually yellow. I think the ink was called Okre or however it’s spelled lol

mrchen
    Participant
    @mrchen

No doubt, You all called it, good stuff

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I can’t wait for more color to be added, I’m hoping another session will be soon!

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Mistress_Of_Pain 129557 wrote:

It’s actually yellow. I think the ink was called Okre or however it’s spelled lol

I like Orca. It’s a whale of a color!

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

@Sam-I-Am 129568 wrote:

I like Orca. It’s a whale of a color!

No no, it’s ocher lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.