Xtremes10
    Participant
    @xtremes10

So I got my first tattoo done a month ago by Dmitry Vision of Wyld Chyld in Pittsburgh.

The concept is a difficult one, I battle a very rare disorder known as cluster headaches, or suicide headaches. They are considered the most painful natural human condition, they occur on one side of the face, mine being the right, long story short my body rushes blood to a certain vessel that expands and begins to pinch the second largest nerve in your skull, making it feel as though someone is ramming a rod through your eye ball.

So we are going to turn my arm into a tribute and awareness piece for this condition, hopefully that’ll help bring sense to the tattoo a bit more. Anyways here’s the stencil, freshly finished, and latest picture (sorry bad quality pic on the latest pic)

B023B5A1-EF8F-4BCC-BDDF-0FC87BC987E8-767-0000004D7BC6CB1E_zps8250940f.jpg
    7EE1FFA8-A8F4-4ABB-8BD8-76D28329B3D9-767-0000004DB68C9215_zps7ee7a196.jpg
    6DF35454-C3EB-4BFA-B0B5-4CA0F7DDC967-767-0000004DC4908D73_zps1af52129.jpg

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Skulls are not my thing but that is some sweet ink.

Having suffered the same condition for over 20 years I know where you are coming from -heroin wouldn’t budge the paid once it starts 🙁

Can I ask who the artist was?

Take care
    Matthew

Xtremes10
    Participant
    @xtremes10

Dmitry Vision (Real last name is Rusky but goes by Vision now) in Pittsburgh at Wyld Chyld Tattoo

Tecratt
    Participant
    @tecratt

Looks pretty sweet to me!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Nice tattoo I got diagnosed with cluster headaches 20 years ago I feel your pain.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Real nice piece of work!

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

Wow, I like it! Very good idea for the condition you suffer from. I deal with headaches a lot but have never been diagnosed with anything like that

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Really awesome piece mate. Been following Dmitriy for ages now, love his work 🙂

Xtremes10
    Participant
    @xtremes10

Thank you everyone, I go back in November to start the “headache demon” which will be different than anything dmitry really has done to date, it’s going to take up the back half of my forearm and wrap up to the underside of my bicep.

Buttwheat, I’m not used to finding too many other cluster heads out in the world short of the headache forums, I hope we did justice in your eyes for the literal part of the headaches which this was meant to help describe

Dan
    Participant
    @dan

I’ve recently started liking “skull” pieces a lot,that’s a way nice tattoo,and I’m lucky with the headache thing,my wife gets them & my father used too.

that’s a hell of a first tattoo.

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

brilliant piece! can’t wait to see how the sleeve will turn out.

We HEART LA
    Participant
    @we-heart-la

Looks great!

Sorry about the headache’s…

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

very cool dmitry always kills it. that shop is a good one, sarah miller is awesome also though i cant stand her personality…

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Oh man – Cluster headaches are awful. That’s actually a really good depiction. Very cool.

Xtremes10
    Participant
    @xtremes10

Thanks everyone for the kind comments, I looked for almost 3 years to find the right artist and was only alerted to dmitry about 5 months ago. I knew if I was going to get a tattoo it had to be above average especially for the reasoning, and well now realistic/conceptual type tattoos have become an obsession, so much so that I’m already booking another artist to do a sleeve on my left arm

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.