J_T_82
    Participant
    @j_t_82

So after my questions about a camcorder and purchasing one it decides to run out of battery within the first few minutes and I couldn’t get it charged, so I only have the pics Jeff took and posted up on instagram. I’m sure you have all already seen them but I thought I’d post them up incase anyone has missed them here they are.

Just like to say really cool guy and had a great experience at his shop, Off the Map Northwest. Great people there and other good artist such as Canyon Webb and Tyler Jones. I’ll try to get healed shots put up once I stop flaking.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

obviously very nice work you only have to say the name to know it’s amazing. Very nice piece take care of it.

J_T_82
    Participant
    @j_t_82

@Wardy 128095 wrote:

obviously very nice work you only have to say the name to know it’s amazing. Very nice piece take care of it.

Thanks I will be taking very good cae of this one ;). Seeing as we are on the subject I would recommend the wild rose herb products, the ink balm in particular. I usually heal with bepanthen but will be using the ink balm in the future as it has aided healing this tatoo very well so far.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

@J_T_82 128096 wrote:

Thanks I will be taking very good cae of this one ;). Seeing as we are on the subject I would recommend the wild rose herb products, the ink balm in particular. I usually heal with bepanthen but will be using the ink balm in the future as it has aided healing this tatoo very well so far.

not for me i dry heal.

J_T_82
    Participant
    @j_t_82

@Wardy 128097 wrote:

not for me i dry heal.

Do you not find that you scab a fair bit by dry healing? I did dry heal at beginning with my tattoos but found it more irratating. I think this stuff could be quite good when used lightly as a moisturiser, I think its pretty much coconut oil with a few smellies. Although I’d like to say I have no prior expertise on skin conditioning :).

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

I prefare to scab than to me all sticky, if you scab it’s more likely to heal better because it’s got a hard protected layer over the tattoo.

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Fuck yeah that’s amazing, jeff pumps out some seriously good work

J_T_82
    Participant
    @j_t_82

@Wardy 128103 wrote:

I prefare to scab than to me all sticky, if you scab it’s more likely to heal better because it’s got a hard protected layer over the tattoo.

That’s the irratating part of bepanthen, very sticky and quite viscous. But I found the wild rose herb stuff to be much less sticky. It doesn’t soak into your skin to leave it dry but it is a lot less sticky and it’s natural which is a plus for me. Although I’d like to say i’m not trying to convience you (not that I could) just expressing my experience. As I think healing is a very individual thing.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Very, very nice!!! Such beautiful colours. It really is a wonderful piece of art. Congrats JT, it’s beautiful.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

That is fucking phenomenal. It is work like that that makes Jeff a rock star.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@J_T_82 128096 wrote:

Awesome work! Great colors!

I recently switched to “Redemption”. It’s a non-petroleum lubricant no doubt similar to what you use. It is used during tattoo process, then I dry wrap too.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

Jeff is awesome! And dry healing is better but scabbing is NOT better. I use the dry wrap method and I rarely scab.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

As said on the other forum, was always going to come out stunning with the choice of artist 🙂

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

@yodaddynukka 128133 wrote:

Jeff is awesome! And dry healing is better but scabbing is NOT better. I use the dry wrap method and I rarely scab.

Just want to add: Your ultimate goal is to peel fast. Faster peel equals faster heal. Scabbing prolongs that process and you have a MUCH higher chance of losing ink after scabbing.

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

Very impressive! Beautiful! Congrats! :):):)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.