barndog
    Participant
    @barndog

Bullet holes

Pinklace
    Participant
    @pinklace

Why would u get that done? Are u in the army or something ?
    Really Not my thing sorry think its in bad taste.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Why is it in bad taste? It’s his taste. How is that bad? 🙂

Pinklace
    Participant
    @pinklace

If u know of people who’s been shot then yea it’s bad taste.
    It’s not my thing everyone is different.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

You can’t go through life trying to make sure your tattoos won’t offend a single unknown person ever.

A tattoo of bullet-holes is no more in bad taste than, say, a tattoo of a chicken crossing a road.

“I had a chicken once, who tried crossing the road and got flattened by a truck. It was traumatic for me, therefore nobody is allowed to tell jokes of chicken crossing roads, and that tattoo is terribly offensive!”

There are enough people in the world to make it absolutely impossible to ever get tattooed if you’re going to worry about all their feelings. :p

barndog
    Participant
    @barndog

Thanks ArniVidar, Being from Belfast Northern Ireland, I wanted something to commemorate back in 85 in the troubles myself getting shot, so I don’t find this tattoo in the slightest bit offensive at all, like I stated its not everyones cup of tea, but it is different and very very well done, I have had people asking me if its actually real, so there you go lol

Pinklace
    Participant
    @pinklace

Well it’s not my cup of tea.
    I had a dog that died dont find dogs offensive not even the same thing what so ever.
    I’m not going to compliment it as its distasteful in my eyes.
    But it’s not my tattoo so if u like it that’s all that matters.

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

I would give you those for free…. with my tattoo-gun.

Thaela
    Participant
    @thaela

They look realistic and well done. Congrats on your new piece 🙂

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

All philosophy aside that is one very well done tattoo!

I wouldn’t get one. (I accidentally wounded my son some years ago)

Arni, sorry about your chicken. Don’t be offended but I’m having a chicken pie for lunch.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

It looks well done congrats

Mistress_Of_Pain
    Participant
    @mistress_of_pain

I personally like it myself. It is very well done and does look real

barndog
    Participant
    @barndog

Thanks folks, I knew girls were not going to like it, but like the lady said im really happy with it thanks

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

@barndog 127104 wrote:

Thanks folks, I knew girls were not going to like it, but like the lady said im really happy with it thanks

First, I think that it is very well done. Second, not that a tattoo ever has to have a “meaning”, but I like your story behind it. Third, it is in a fairly discrete place and if they can’t see it how can they be offended by it?

I appreciate a well done tattoo, even if it is not a style or subject that I would put on myself. It is not something that I personally would get, but I’m just as unlikely to get a tattoo in the American Traditional style. And your tattoo is very well done.

I do hope that if you ever fall asleep at the beach the lifeguard that comes to your rescue is a lovely lady!! (cue Baywatch theme song) 😉

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Look’s well done, congrats on your new tattoo.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.