Mrdavid
    Participant
    @mrdavid

He reckons that will cover the inner. Then design a filler up and do some touch ups

Mrdavid
    Participant
    @mrdavid

New lot done

20130903_211320.jpg

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Cool! When your arm is done, what next?

Mrdavid
    Participant
    @mrdavid

well i got somthing i want on my left wrist and was thinking getting somthing on ym back or chest but yeah still few more hours left in this one got few gaps to fill up before move onto the filler.

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

Now that is fun as hell! I have to ask though, why so much GIR? I’d a thought you’d only want 1 or 2 of him so you could put in a few more characters? Still, that’s a minor quibble, this thing is coming together nicely.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Mrdavid
    Participant
    @mrdavid

Invader zim was all time fav, and a lot of the other ones I wanted had a lot of white and the guy doing mine doesn’t seem to want to use white ink. Just need to find few more small ones and that will fill the big gaps then move onto filler

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

Haha, it’s looking very cool. Gotta love colorful arms! ;D

And if he doesn’t want to do white, but you really want it, find someone who will? And honestly, you look pretty pale to me, so it shouldn’t be that hard to make it work? 🙂
    I’m very pale, and white I got done four years ago still looks.. white. Even if I have a tan. Still white as snow 🙂 Using pale blues and yellows also works very well, using white as highlighters. If you really want it… Do it.

Mrdavid
    Participant
    @mrdavid

Not really sure why he doesn’t use white. Nar no one will touch my right arm around here now all the tattoo shops don’t like working on work they didn’t do. I get a lot of people saying how colourful it is lol got some more been coloured on the 1st and couple more added then I think we are touching up them up since I tend to lose abit of ink in the pinks and some blues. Then filler

poxphobia
    Participant
    @poxphobia

yeah, no one really likes to do that. But I’d figure out why he won’t do it, and see if you can do anything to change his mind if you really really want some.
    Seriously. His limitations should not be yours!

Mrdavid
    Participant
    @mrdavid

Think there may be a reason behind why he won’t do white seems everyone he done don’t get white ink

Mrdavid
    Participant
    @mrdavid

Last piece done and coloured now need to think of a filler we have been having trouble with finding something good that will blend in.

20131001_192408.jpg

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Looking real nice!

Mrdavid
    Participant
    @mrdavid

Thanks mate. Thinking the filler ill get maybe some diffrent coloured coulds all on the gaps maybe or a straight up colour

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

Looks pretty cool. I was told filler’s not as hard as you think… I had these big fancy filler ideas for my left side, and I was told by an artist don’t be afraid to get little tattoos by quality artists… For cartoons, it could be splashes of color or pens and paint brushes or all sorts of little fillers. With the mix of characters from different shows I can see a little bit of a challenge, but it’s certainly not impossible to come up with something cool. I’d keep going until I got all the little tattoos I want, then fret about filler. (Trust someone who had to be told nicely, “Stop being stupid.”)

Mrdavid
    Participant
    @mrdavid

Yeah we ran out of space for any more cartoons. Basicaly just have few small gaps where thinking clouds but in dark purples and blues. Or like you said splash of colout so looks like paint splash thinking dark colours since there all pretty bright. Oh we got one for the elbow but he won’t take long 40 mins tops.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.