clay1680
    @

Just got started in this 2 nights ago at the shop i work at in cleveland ohio…the artist is bully jey co-owner of the shop…we worked for about three hrs and that was just about my threshold and we both had to be somewhere later that nite so didnt finish it but I love it so far…lemme no what u guys think so far
    211p0xx.jpg

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Looks like you tapped out pretty early or is this just a mid session pic? looks good

clay1680
    @

Yea i kno it doesnt seen like that much but the three hours he spent drillin on my chest seemed like alot…i was doing fine until he went back into the center of my chest that part was rough…i mean i could have finished if i had to but like i said we both had to get going somewhere but its no rush so im fine with it for now

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Dude it looks good but I hope your not paying him hourly 3 hours is pretty damn slowwwwwwww.

clay1680
    @

Yea don’t worry about that part i work with him so doing work on another artist in the shop is just a favor he did for me cus ive been wanting it for a while now…but what took the longest was filling those lines to make them thick

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Looks good man, and I don’t blame you, towards the middle of the chest can be brutal.

Ps you have beautiful hands

clay1680
    @

Haha thanks amok its probly from washing them so many times everyday from tattooing.

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

yeah i hear the sternum is pretty brutal. not excited for it when the time comes…

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Great start!

I’ve had six hour sessions with no problems, then had three hour sessions that were killers. It all depends what, and where you are getting work done.

Keep us posted, (and lots of pictures)

clay1680
    @

Damn nukka im surprised with all the work u have that u havent tested out the waters on the sternum yet…or r u saving that area for something u just havent gotten around to

clay1680
    @

Yea i think the longest sesh ive had was 5 hrs and that was nothing compared to this one..that could b also bcus the 5hrs were on my outer arm and probly could have gone for another 5 but thanks man im stoked to get back to work on it

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Look’s cool, a lot of my friends have chest pieces and they say the middle of the chest is a lot more painful than the ribs.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Looking good so far mate ๐Ÿ™‚

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

@clay1680 125814 wrote:

Damn nukka im surprised with all the work u have that u havent tested out the waters on the sternum yet…or r u saving that area for something u just havent gotten around to

the time will come. jeff gogue and carlos torres will be doing my sternum area, and i am real lucky since they are both super light handed.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@yodaddynukka 125823 wrote:

the time will come. jeff gogue and carlos torres will be doing my sternum area, and i am real lucky since they are both super light handed.

Tell Carlos how awesome I am and I want a rib piece from him! I sent an email via his website but no reply. I haven’t spoken to Victor yet, that will be in August as he said he would sort it ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.