MusiCA99
    Participant
    @musica99

Hey guys, New on here…

I recently got my second tat…and though it is pretty simple and kind of overdone, it def does have meaning to me…but aside from that, I’m not sure that the artist did a great job…to me there are parts that look a bit shaky around the outline…also in between the middle lines, it looks a bit blown out.

Please let me know what you think.. it is a treble clef/heart design

2628n0l.jpg

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

@MusiCA99 125886 wrote:

Hey guys, New on here…

I recently got my second tat…and though it is pretty simple and kind of overdone, it def does have meaning to me…but aside from that, I’m not sure that the artist did a great job…to me there are parts that look a bit shaky around the outline…also in between the middle lines, it looks a bit blown out.

Please let me know what you think.. it is a treble clef/heart design

2628n0l.jpg

Too small for me to see and cant enlarge it…..

A waste of good canvas in my opinion, you could have gotten something beautiful there ๐Ÿ™‚

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

It’s cute for someone who doesn’t plan on a ton of work. It reminds me of something you’d see on an elementary school teacher.

By the right person, this is more than fixable. ๐Ÿ™‚

MusiCA99
    Participant
    @musica99

I think this is bigger.

2628n0l.jpg

MusiCA99
    Participant
    @musica99

Lol…how do you think I should fix it?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

Personally, I would laser it and start over.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

Im glad it has meaning to you and as long as you like it that’s all that matters but if you want to know the quality of work you have got then i have to say it’s shit, you could of got a lot better work if you searched for a better artist.

MusiCA99
    Participant
    @musica99

@Wardy 125892 wrote:

Im glad it has meaning to you and as long as you like it that’s all that matters but if you want to know the quality of work you have got then i have to say it’s shit, you could of got a lot better work if you searched for a better artist.

Just wondering what about it is bad in your opinion?? My artist has been tattooing for over 20 years..crazy I know..

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

@MusiCA99 125890 wrote:

Lol…how do you think I should fix it?

Well, I’m with Sam. Your best bet is probably going to be a laser, and start over. Also wondering f it couldn’t be worked into a huge tiger, but not sure you want such a large tattoo.

MusiCA99
    Participant
    @musica99

@GrayCatLove 125894 wrote:

Well, I’m with Sam. Your best bet is probably going to be a laser, and start over. Also wondering f it couldn’t be worked into a huge tiger, but not sure you want such a large tattoo.

Really eh? I mean, it’s the design I wanted more or less…just doesn’t look 100% how I pictured it for some reason…I don’t really want to have it lasered at this point at least. Any suggestions other than that?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

buttwheat will call for amputation.

He’s usually right on target.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Welcome to the forum.

The picture is really too small to judge just how bad the actual execution is but the drawing it self, (although I love the concept of the heart G-clef) as you yourself are finding, is lacking in quality. What jumps right at me is the lack of separation between the dot at the bottom and the vertical line.

As for fixing it, you really can’t do anything to fix the initial drawing, since it’s on you already. You’ll just have to learn to love it’s quirks, or have it removed/covered.

Oh, and having tattooed for 20 years does not equal you’ve been doing it GOOD for 20 years. To some extent, I’d even consider guys with two decades of experience to be at a distinct disadvantage, because they may not have kept up with the times and evolved with the art.

MusiCA99
    Participant
    @musica99

@ArniVidar 125899 wrote:

Welcome to the forum.

The picture is really too small to judge just how bad the actual execution is but the drawing it self, (although I love the concept of the heart G-clef) as you yourself are finding, is lacking in quality. What jumps right at me is the lack of separation between the dot at the bottom and the vertical line.

As for fixing it, you really can’t do anything to fix the initial drawing, since it’s on you already. You’ll just have to learn to love it’s quirks, or have it removed/covered.

Oh, and having tattooed for 20 years does not equal you’ve been doing it GOOD for 20 years. To some extent, I’d even consider guys with two decades of experience to be at a distinct disadvantage, because they may not have kept up with the times and evolved with the art.

See, I did give him a print-out of a design I wanted and he altered it slightly, but not much. I did try and do some research and look into places, so went to a reputable place and they showed me some of his work and put me with him. There’s no question I wanted a treble clef, but yeah something about it isn’t sitting right with me. Kinda freaks me out that I’m unhappy with something permanent on my skin……I may look into removal as an option later on, but know that it is painful and leaves a scar.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@MusiCA99 125900 wrote:

but know that it is painful and leaves a scar.

How do you know this?

If it’s correctly done it will not hurt much more than getting the tattoo, and will leave no scar, especially since you’ll always be tattooing something new over it. ๐Ÿ™‚

MusiCA99
    Participant
    @musica99

@ArniVidar 125901 wrote:

How do you know this?

If it’s correctly done it will not hurt much more than getting the tattoo, and will leave no scar, especially since you’ll always be tattooing something new over it. ๐Ÿ™‚

I guess it depends where you go…I’m just pissed that I’m not happy with the tat in the first place ๐Ÿ™ He should give me my $ back!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.