Ben9393
    Participant
    @ben9393

These are my Tats let me know what you think the elbow stars terrible I know the rest were done by a very good artist with a good rep I only got the music note Saturday just gone it went so well for an ear tattoo.

Welcome to Flickr!
    Had to use flicke as photos are in ipod

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

welcome to the forum.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome!:cool:

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

hey there, not my thing really but if you like them thats all that counts 🙂

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay! 🙂

argedion
    Participant
    @argedion

Welcome to the forums

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Welcome I hope you’re not i love with your tattooist. You really should keep looking

Ben9393
    Participant
    @ben9393

Do you not think my tattooist is any good then the dragon was his own drawing.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Ben9393 125601 wrote:

Do you not think my tattooist is any good then the dragon was his own drawing.

Honestly no. Just google dragon tattoo 90% of the are better then yours. Sorry but there is no reason to blow smoke up your ass and tell you that your tattoos are great that is your friends and relatives job.

Ben9393
    Participant
    @ben9393

Well i like it so thats the main thing that matters alot of people dont like it and alot do so I guess its preference 🙂

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Ben9393 125569 wrote:

the rest were done by a very good artist with a good rep

This is why I’m telling you this^^^^^ you have been hoodwinked

@Ben9393 125622 wrote:

Well i like it so thats the main thing that matters alot of people dont like it and alot do so I guess its preference 🙂

Dude don’t get all butt hurt just pointing out your very good artist with a good rep isn’t all that. This is a tattoo forum where we look at tattoos so we (I’m) very picky and want to help people stop getting bad tattoos. There is no reason with all the stellar tattooist out there that anyone should settle for crappy tattoos. I know a tattoo is very personal and it’s hard to hear that yours are not good but this is reality and if you don’t run away you may learn what to look for in a tattooist.
    Some have learned and are very grateful for their new knowledge and awesome ink but sadly most cry and run away cause I’m a meany.

Call_me_Lola
    Participant
    @call_me_lola

Butt is giving you good advice. If your tattoos were really that good then all of the people who welcomed you to this forum would have remarked on them. The experienced people here know that there is a difference between a tattoo they like and a really well done piece. What I mean is that they can appreciate a really good, really well executed tattoo even if it is not in the style that they might prefer. I really do hope that rather than getting all offended you do stick around, there really is a lot to learn. Remember – YOU ASKED for these peoples opinions. Just because they didn’t give you the response that you were expecting does not mean that they are wrong. I know that it kinda sucks when you realize that the fantastic tattoo that you thought you had turns out to be not so good after all. You are not the first person to find this out. You won’t be the last.

And just because your artist drew the dragon himself does not make it a great tattoo. I’m not saying that it is terrible, but a different and better artist could have done a much better job for you.

Welcome to the forum. 🙂

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

a preferance is whether we like a certain style, not how well a tattoo is done.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I’m surprised Butt didn’t go on about calling them “tatts”. (not the chosen terminology around these parts)

Ben9393
    Participant
    @ben9393

You know I guess it’s hard to exept but I do see what you mean I guess the piece that takes up half my arm is sh** I won’t be wearing vest tops to show it anymore i do like it but can see how it woul be better the more I look at detail it is alot nicer in person than a photo but it could be alot better. Don’t even know if it’s worth getting the little bits of it finished anymore.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.