volatileghost
Participant
@volatileghost

I just got this done last night. This is actually my 7th tattoo, and this is just the outline and heavy black, going back for color once it’s healed up. This was done by Brooke Englehart of Delicious Ink in Rockford, IL. Left upper arm.

2ltsnex.jpg

And also, so as not to start another thread, I figured Id throw this one I got a few weeks ago in here too: Right forearm.

30wqlv4.jpg

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

I’m looking forward to seeing the house finished, particularly that moon!
I’m a big fan of bright color.

Keep us posted.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

I was going to ask in your introduction thread about this piece, guess you answered it for me, looking forward to finished pics ๐Ÿ™‚

argedion
Participant
@argedion

great ink. Look forward to seeing the finished product.

Call_me_Lola
Participant
@call_me_lola

Cool concept. I bet it turns out great so make sure you show us!!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

What are you other five tattoos?

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

What’s the house from?
I like it.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

@jerryatrophy 124908 wrote:

What’s the house from?
I like it.

It looks like a house from the 1915 Sears & Roebuck catalog. They had a bunch of homes.

volatileghost
Participant
@volatileghost

I actually just googled the term “victorian house” and searched through images until I found one that was in my mind and let my artist use it as a reference. My other tattoos are not as grand as these two. I have a lightning bolt and water droplet on the right side of my neck, a tribal on my back that is going to get covered up, my daughter’s name on my foot that also needs a touch-up, and two bloody roses just under my collarbones.

roses>
4gmbsm.jpg

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

@volatileghost 124920 wrote:

I actually just googled the term “victorian house” and searched through images until I found one that was in my mind and let my artist use it as a reference. My other tattoos are not as grand as these two. I have a lightning bolt and water droplet on the right side of my neck, a tribal on my back that is going to get covered up, my daughter’s name on my foot that also needs a touch-up, and two bloody roses just under my collarbones.

roses>
4gmbsm.jpg

You have amazing eyes, god that sounds cheesy! lol Love the necklace also ๐Ÿ™‚

Your piece reminded of an amazing piece that I love, maybe further down the line eh? ๐Ÿ˜›

76069_564732566872612_1983019082_n.jpg
picture sharing

volatileghost
Participant
@volatileghost

That’s really awesome! I’m very torn about a full blown chest piece at this point, but I have toyed with many ideas. A skull would be really cool, but I don’t have my heart set on it right now. I love how that one pops with the skull being read instead of the flowers!

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

yep I love it ๐Ÿ™‚

Tinas
Participant
@tinas

Love the house! Can’t wait to see it finished

volatileghost
Participant
@volatileghost

Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚ I can’t wait either!

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

You are just an adorable little thing; I could eat you in one bite!

Your tattoos are gorgeous, too. LOVING the haunted house.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.