argedion
    Participant
    @argedion

As promised more of my ink.

Please understand with exception of the last one they are very old and streched and faded that has to do more with mother nature than the artist.

First One done by a friend of Kens unfortunately I don’t remember her name. I want to say adriana but again am unsure 🙁

Next is one done by Ken Knight of Ken Knights Tattoo Shop in St’Marys Georgia

The Last one was done only a year ago and is by my current Artist Brian Chun who works at Kens Knights Tattoo Shop

I have a picture of my other tatt by Brian here in the forums you can check out.

Forgive the crappy photography I did them myself

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

I’m about to pounded out some comments on my key board then I remembered what my mom always said.

argedion
    Participant
    @argedion

@buttwheat 124132 wrote:

I’m about to pounded out some comments on my key board then I remembered what my mom always said.

well thanks for being kind.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

I don’t think the quality of the picture would make a difference. As long as your happy with them.

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

very old and streched and faded that has to do more with mother nature than the artist.

quite the stunt mother nature pulled on you then.

argedion
    Participant
    @argedion

What matters is that i still enjoy them. On a shoe string budget i do what i can do. They have been a part of my story to long not to be proud of them now. Maybe for not the quality that has stretched and faded but the milestones they seen me through

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@argedion 124189 wrote:

What matters is that i still enjoy them. On a shoe string budget i do what i can do. They have been a part of my story to long not to be proud of them now. Maybe for not the quality that has stretched and faded but the milestones they seen me through

One of many stories from the Naked City!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.