Original six
    Participant
    @original-six

had another 2 hours on my traditional sleeve

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Looks nice and clean mate, would like to see a pic further out and the otherside 🙂

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I never cared for traditional style, but I’d be proud to have that on my arm. (first flower I’ve seen with petals riveted together)

Original six
    Participant
    @original-six

@Sam-I-Am 124215 wrote:

I never cared for traditional style, but I’d be proud to have that on my arm. (first flower I’ve seen with petals riveted together)

cheers man, i love the bold outline and colour. i love traditional and old school style.

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

I’m not a fan of traditional either, but a good tattoo is a good tattoo. Look solid man. Congrats.

Original six
    Participant
    @original-six

@D3FiANC3 124223 wrote:

I’m not a fan of traditional either, but a good tattoo is a good tattoo. Look solid man. Congrats.

Cheers bro, I dont think theres many people on here that like traditional, other than me and wardy

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

i like anything as long as it is done well, and that is done well. congrats.

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

@Original six 124224 wrote:

Cheers bro, I dont think theres many people on here that like traditional, other than me and wardy

I do like neo-traditional and some stuff that’s kind of in between. Russ Abbott and Crispy Lennox are among my favs.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

I like it an can appriciate the art but its not my style to get on myself 🙂

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Very clean work. Congrats wear it proudly.

Original six
    Participant
    @original-six

@buttwheat 124230 wrote:

Very clean work. Congrats wear it proudly.

Cheers man. Sleeves really coming along now not much room left now

Original six
    Participant
    @original-six

Gunna have to think of a background soon, any suggestions? I’m thinking traditional stars and dots or maybe a cobweb on my elbow and extending out behind a few of the bigger pieces? Ay other ideas?

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

half of my tattoos are traditional

BertNaked
    Participant
    @bertnaked

for background , I’d go for the traditional stars and maybe have some simple anchors in between?
    Not sure how much space you have free… looks like there already are some clouds in progress there.

Original six
    Participant
    @original-six

@BertNaked 124276 wrote:

for background , I’d go for the traditional stars and maybe have some simple anchors in between?
    Not sure how much space you have free… looks like there already are some clouds in progress there.

The clouds wer just a frame for the lighthouse im not fond of clouds as background

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.