zmb187
    Participant
    @zmb187

Well first off I like medium to large size tattoos,I decided to go color aswell and as you tell from my user name its a zombie theme…All my pieces are done by different artists but think I found the artist to stick with,which is doing the latest piece( the last one that is not done,is to be finished next month) ….Let me know what you think …..p.s. …if you can tell me the movies the first two are from i’ll give a thank you lol also need tips on adding pics here…

thanx Zombie

1348104566803.jpg

SAM_0587.jpg

SAM_0625.jpg

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

I like the last piece. It’ll be nice to see it finished.
    The second piece is horrible.

zmb187
    Participant
    @zmb187

Yeah thank you Sam i am…. i cant wait til i get my rib piece done but the artist is in and out of town… yeah the second piece was ment to be closer to realism,seems like she half assed the hands and one of the eyes…. sometimes i like it sometimes not so much…..

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

If you check out my album “consolidated tattoo album” you’ll see that I likea lot of color too.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

The first on looks ok but needs to be tightened up. The second one is just fucking awful and should be zapped and covered the last one has some potential I would like to see it done. Always credit your artist by giving their name with your tattoos.(who did them?)

zmb187
    Participant
    @zmb187

yeah buttwheat I hear ya but what besides the hands bother you in the second one ?? it may be too close of a shot where all is visible to crtique …. it does have 3 demension feel and to me since it is cut from my fav zombie movie its pretty funny…Im not gonna say its my personal fav but i dont think awful is the word….needs more attention?? yes… yeah man the artist of my first one is James Clement out of Shipwreck tattoos,next one which no one seems to like lol was done by Kim out of strange horizons ( cant recall her last name at the moment )And my main man Carl Alexander out of G&S studios all in Corpus Christi,Tx

argedion
    Participant
    @argedion

I agree with the second one looks horrible. Maybe its the camera angle or what not but really looks very amateurish. Look foward to seeing the last one completed. I also agree with Buttwheat should always give artist name. Let them get their just reward. The artist I have now (Brian Chun) works in St’marys Georgia and has always done well with me. I am going to be getting my pictures up soon to share.

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

1. I can’t tell much about this one due to the size of the pic.
    2. That’s awful. Everything about it is just bad, from the line work to the shading to the “artwork” itself.
    3. This one looks decent and I’d like to see the finished product also.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@zmb187 124015 wrote:

yeah buttwheat I hear ya but what besides the hands bother you in the second one ??

Everything about it is bad. It looks as if you and a buddy found a tattoo machine lying in the street with 3 ink bottles and after finishing up a case of beer deiced to tattoo each other.
    If thats not what happened that is what I would tell people that happened. That tattooist needs to be punched in her vagina.

zmb187
    Participant
    @zmb187

@buttwheat 124058 wrote:

Everything about it is bad. It looks as if you and a buddy found a tattoo machine lying in the street with 3 ink bottles and after finishing up a case of beer deiced to tattoo each other.
    If thats not what happened that is what I would tell people that happened. That tattooist needs to be punched in her vagina.

no no I’m gonna do wat everybody thinks im gonna do…FREAK OUT…lol… but yeah thats why I asked Im kinda in denile about it just dont want to hate it….I went by her portfolio,but suppose that was her at her best day … like said earlier I really do feel she slacked off bad on the hands but like saying theres a small fly in my soup …oh well…….thanx for opening my eyes on that one … Some said remove it but thats not likely to happen….yall think a repair is possible??

zmb187
    Participant
    @zmb187

Oh and yeah no appointment yet but most likely by mid March the last piece finished up….keep yall posted

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

All 3 are pretty bad even though the last one has potential. The jack in the box thing is o.k., but the line work on that shadow dragon thing is inconsistent.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

@zmb187 124065 wrote:

yall think a repair is possible??

Nope. Not unless you repair it with a giant blob of black. Far better to laser it good and proper.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Same as above for me, last one looks interesting 🙂

yodaddynukka
    Participant
    @yodaddynukka

next time you want to do some zombie stuff, check out paul acker or ron570.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.