atarikid
    Participant
    @atarikid

I have like 3 tattoos, well 2 and a half! I’d be covered if I had more pennies.

this one is one I designed when I was young, I suffered for years with depression and self harm, this was to mark me being 10 years free of it. And it was my 1st tattoo. I love it because the artist took my exact drawing and put it on for me, it’s no one elses just mine alone. The red heart is over a scarification so it rises up and I took a reaction to the red ink so it (to this day) doesn’t look good at all. But apart from that I love it.
    264690_10150312822835605_3907075_n.jpg

This was the 2nd tattoo I had done, and has remained unfinished since the 1st sitting a few years ago because I’m too poor to finish it off =( There are subliminal penis heads in the scales, It was a drunken decision when talking with my artist over the internet while he was designing it. The original idea came from a drawing I done but we tweaked it as my drawing didn’t translate well to ink. I plan on getting it finished soon by a good friend of mine who has recently moved into her own shop space after her apprenticeship ended and I will add to it a dragonfly a few extra flowers and a lizard with no tail.
    294750_10150327066528533_71314416_n.jpg

This was the latest ink I got, when I was a Saturday girl in a local parlor. It is the beginning of more to come, I’m a pretty big nerd for comic book and game characters, this tattoo comes from the bioshock games where the main protagonist has a chain link on his wrists. I decided I wanted mine broken to show that I cannot be chained to the one thing. I do NOT enjoy getting my wrists tattooed, and thank fuck I only have two and their done with now haha.
    521979_10150762224970605_166778206_n.jpg

They’re small and undone, but I love them none the less.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Pics are Broken for me ๐Ÿ™

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@atarikid 123119 wrote:

I will add to it a dragonfly a few extra flowers and a lizard with no tail,,,,, I do NOT enjoy getting my wrists tattooed, and thank fuck I only have two and their done with now

I have lizards and vines with flowers crawing up my leg. Nothing on my wrists at this time but the ball of my ankle hurt like hell.

Welcome to the forum!

atarikid
    Participant
    @atarikid

I love lizards! They’re so cute! I used to have two Geckos as a child.

Yeah I can believe that area would be rather nippy! But I do (blindly) raise you the pain from that to the wrist, oh my gosh!

When I was getting my 1st tattoo whenever the artist went over my tendon my fingers started to randomly spasm I had no control over it at all, but my wrists are like sheets of paper so thin!

The one area I’m not looking forward to is my shin, my koi tattoo will come around to the front of my leg with the additional flowers and dragonfly. I’ve heard some gruesome stories about the shin.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

My shin was not a problem, nor (surprisingly) was the top of my foot.

The back of my knee was no fun though.

Check out mty lizards from the “gallery”. You cannot get them from my profile as my profile is linked to somebody else.
    Albums: “pant leg under construction”, “Tattoos 2012”, and “Dec. 2012 leg sleeve construction”

atarikid
    Participant
    @atarikid

Really??

Aw your tattoo is lovely, I cannot wait till I get some decent colour work on the go.

I think everyone is different with pain, a woman I worked with got her underarm tattooed and said it was the worst pain in her life, whereas a guy I used to know said he couldn’t do it as the urge from being too ticklish took over from the pain and had to stop and never went back to it.

TagiDoll
    Participant
    @tagidoll

I love the Bioshock games!

Would you kindly post more pictures of your second tatt? I can’t see any penis heads ๐Ÿ™

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

The line work on the second one looks decent I would like to see that done.

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

@Sam-I-Am 123145 wrote:

My shin was not a problem

I had a little of my shin done for my first tattoo. I don’t know if it was because the artist was so heavy handed, but it hurt like a bitch. ๐Ÿ˜€

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@D3FiANC3 123367 wrote:

I had a little of my shin done for my first tattoo. I don’t know if it was because the artist was so heavy handed, but it hurt like a bitch. ๐Ÿ˜€

I have both shins done On was done by Fat he is very heavy handed and it hurt like hell and the Other By Josh Woods who is light handed and was it was nothing at all.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.