metalmancpa
    Participant
    @metalmancpa

I’m looking forward to this. Again, I was kind of surprised Gunnar took on a rework tattoo as opposed to an original even if I am already a client.

And the wife is coming to get het first tattoo done so it’s a road trip of sorts. Hers will be personal – pancreatic cancer ribbon with angel wings (no initials for her mother and sister who passed away from pancreatic cancer – she knows what it signifies and doesn’t want any lettering).

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Awsome!
    Road trip sounds great!

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@metalmancpa 121427 wrote:

I’m looking forward to this. Again, I was kind of surprised Gunnar took on a rework tattoo as opposed to an original even if I am already a client.

And the wife is coming to get het first tattoo done so it’s a road trip of sorts. Hers will be personal – pancreatic cancer ribbon with angel wings (no initials for her mother and sister who passed away from pancreatic cancer – she knows what it signifies and doesn’t want any lettering).

Good on her. that is a bit scary that the mom and the sister both died of pancreatic cancer that is some super scary shit.

Dipland
    Participant
    @dipland

Mr. Metalman.

Congratulations to you all. You already know Gunnar will do you right. Can’t wait to see pics.

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

Can’t beat a good trip like this, have fun both of you and look forward to the pics 🙂

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

Sounds great! Enjoy and congrats! Looking forward to your pics!! :):):)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.