hip toss
    @

i was scared cause it looks like some of the ink merged the yellow on the x with the black http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh623/Rameek_Mckenzie/pics_zps0088e659.jpg but tell me what you think fingers crossed :rolleyes: its the Jamaican flag i might get some brown to get the yellow gold.

Wardy
    Participant
    @wardy

are you Jamaican?

maniacthw
    Participant
    @maniacthw

The ripped skin look is well done, but the lines inside creating the yellow stripe look off. Post it when it’s healed.

hip toss
    @

yeah i am jamaican how long will it take to heal

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

With proper care about a week or so.
    Like to see it in a few weeks.

hip toss
    @

well i use a and d cream on wash my tat 2 times a day and apply the cream when will i know it healed. And also thanks guys for the feedback would love more opinions on it

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

It looks like way too much ointment. Let it breath and itll heal better brighter and faster. I dont do anything but wash mine for the first day or two.
    The skin breaks lack detail. A few arent even shaded at all. Take care of that thing.

hip toss
    @

thanks jerry im not sure if thats a yes or no i keep washing it and using a tad bit of a and d

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

You should go back to the guys house where you got it and kick the shit out of him.

hip toss
    @

wheat is it bad or no i like it just seeing what others think

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@buttwheat 120999 wrote:

You should go back to the guys house where you got it and kick the shit out of him.

If I may paraphrase the noble buttwheat: Dude, it really sucks.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

I say it’s too soon to say it REALLY sucks. Perhaps once we see a healed picture without the lube glare we can tell how bad it is.

hip toss
    @

you know i would get mad saying the tat sucks but you are entitled to your opinion. cause i would judge your tat if i saw it too but thanks for the opinions :]

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@hip toss 121012 wrote:

you know i would get mad saying the tat sucks but you are entitled to your opinion. cause i would judge your tat if i saw it too but thanks for the opinions :]

Your tattoo doesn’t suck real hard just poorly applied. I have some of my tattoos right there in my album you can say they suck if you want to.

anonymous
    Participant
    @anonymous

It does look poorly done. Some of lines look wonky, the color uniformity is poor, and I think the torn skin look isn’t at all convincing. I’m not trying to knock your tattoo man … just being honest in regards to the quality of the work.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.