lildropofsunshine
    Participant
    @lildropofsunshine

On Friday, I got my first tattoo. It’s something I’d wanted for about 2 1/2 years, so it was something that was a long time coming!

20121214_161653.jpg

This picture was taken right after it was finished, and it looks a bit light/grey/dull because of my camera flash. In reality it’s actually quite dark/bold.

My experience was great! The artist really made me feel completely at ease. When I first got there, after filling out the paperwork and all that, he showed me the design, and I loved it as soon as I saw it! (I hadn’t seen it before coming in). We talked about placement, and he said that doing it where I was thinking was a bad idea because it would fade extremely fast, so he suggested an alternative placement, and once he showed it to me, I knew it would look awesome! He then adjusted the size so it would fit right on my foot, and then we got started.

When it was time to start the actual tattooing process, he started at the top, around my ankle to kind of ease me into the experience because that’s the less painful part. He chatted with me and my friend as he was doing it as well which was good so I had something to think about other than the sensation of the needle. (I wouldn’t say it hurt, for the most part — there were two or three spots that actually hurt, but the rest just felt weird).

All in all, from the time I got into the studio to the time I left it took an hour and a half. Not too bad…and well, I love it!

It’s started to itch now which is quite obnoxious…but I would say it’s healing well ๐Ÿ™‚

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Thats how it’s supposed to go.

What are you getting next week? (LOL)

Welcome to the forum.

lildropofsunshine
    Participant
    @lildropofsunshine

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

I’m not planning on getting any more tattoos. There isn’t anything else I can imagine wanting on me for the rest of my life.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Ah what a a sweet story.

maniacthw
    Participant
    @maniacthw

I mean, if that’s what you really wanted…

lildropofsunshine
    Participant
    @lildropofsunshine

@maniacthw 121051 wrote:

I mean, if that’s what you really wanted…

It is. You don’t have to like it. Obviously we have different tastes, so I probably wouldn’t like your tattoo(s).

maniacthw
    Participant
    @maniacthw

@lildropofsunshine 121063 wrote:

It is. You don’t have to like it. Obviously we have different tastes, so I probably wouldn’t like your tattoo(s).

“Liking” a tattoo is irrelevant. I’m strictly talking quality. I’ve seen plenty of feather tattoos that I enjoy. They’re a dime a dozen. That one isn’t very good.

lildropofsunshine
    Participant
    @lildropofsunshine

@maniacthw 121080 wrote:

“Liking” a tattoo is irrelevant. I’m strictly talking quality. I’ve seen plenty of feather tattoos that I enjoy. They’re a dime a dozen. That one isn’t very good.

Whatever. You are entitled to your own opinion.

Haters gonna hate…

maniacthw
    Participant
    @maniacthw

Totally bro. YOLO and shit.

lildropofsunshine
    Participant
    @lildropofsunshine

@maniacthw 121082 wrote:

Totally bro. YOLO and shit.

Really, what is your problem?

maniacthw
    Participant
    @maniacthw

The real question is, if you don’t like what I have to say, why do you keep calling me out? I’m not “hating” on your tattoo. It’s a shit tattoo. I have a shit tattoo of my own I can look at without opening this thread. I learned from it and started getting better tattoos. Why can’t you do the same?

lildropofsunshine
    Participant
    @lildropofsunshine

Hmm…Let’s see…it’s not a shit tattoo…and you are extremely rude!

Thaela
    Participant
    @thaela

Glad you had a good experience getting your first tattoo ๐Ÿ™‚ Especially after waiting for so long to finally get it!

Be warned, they are addicting ๐Ÿ˜‰

maniacthw
    Participant
    @maniacthw

@lildropofsunshine 121085 wrote:

Hmm…Let’s see…it’s not a shit tattoo…and you are extremely rude!

No, no… It ISa shit tattoo. Thus the lack of comments on this thread. Thus the lack of praise. You can’t, seriously, look at that line work, especially nearest to the words (in a horrible font, I might add) and tell me that that piece of shit is actually well done. There is no way you can be that delusional.

Add to that, if this wasn’t a shitty tattoo, the people at everytattoo would be giving it praise. They aren’t either. Instead, they’re talking about your Sasquatch looking feet.

Please, fuck off. Go show it off to your friends if you’re looking for praise. I’m sure they’ll be impressed as they’d get their done, happily, in someone’s basement.

lildropofsunshine
    Participant
    @lildropofsunshine

@maniacthw 121087 wrote:

No, no… It ISa shit tattoo. Thus the lack of comments on this thread. Thus the lack of praise. You can’t, seriously, look at that line work, especially nearest to the words (in a horrible font, I might add) and tell me that that piece of shit is actually well done. There is no way you can be that delusional.

Add to that, if this wasn’t a shitty tattoo, the people at everytattoo would be giving it praise. They aren’t either. Instead, they’re talking about your Sasquatch looking feet.

Please, fuck off. Go show it off to your friends if you’re looking for praise. I’m sure they’ll be impressed as they’d get their done, happily, in someone’s basement.

Wow. You are honestly one of the rudest people I have ever encountered in my life, online or IRL. It would suffice to say that you don’t like it. You don’t have to say it’s shit, especially since it’s not. Google “bad tattoos” if you want to see shit.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
    • The topic ‘My first tattoo!’ is closed to new replies.