amos-93
Participant
@amos-93

Hey all,

so my first post to this site

heres my latest piece well the progress so far, being done by a now good friend of mine Petrie, he’s an amazing artist and also an amazing tattooist. as said in the title its a heaven/hell type design, with one sleeve being heaven/good the other being hell/evil with our representation of a demon and angel on either side of the chest to join the sleeves up, and the all seeing/judging eye of god to bring it all together, hope you enjoy

chest
img1194h.jpg

evil sleeve
img1193jk.jpgimg0926pi.jpg

progress of the good sleeve
img1085ha.jpg

latest pic i got of how i am at the moment, not quite up to date but close enough
img1178k.jpg

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

Luka Rocco Magnotta? How’d you get out of prison?

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Looking good mate 🙂

The two demons good and bad are an unusual design but I like them!

amos-93
Participant
@amos-93

@maniacthw 120188 wrote:

Luka Rocco Magnotta? How’d you get out of prison?

ahahah, oh wow, thanks for the read mate, he seems like one messed up individual, and kind of disturbing thinking i look like him

@peterpoose 120193 wrote:

Looking good mate 🙂

The two demons good and bad are an unusual design but I like them!

thanks mate 🙂 it’s coming along well

it’s what i like most about the design, with my mate being an artist before a tattooist everything is 100% unique and his own designs, it’s really cool. we went for very subtle differences between the angel and demon, i think it’s worked though

maniacthw
Participant
@maniacthw

@amos-93 120198 wrote:

ahahah, oh wow, thanks for the read mate, he seems like one messed up individual, and kind of disturbing thinking i look like him

How do you think I feel? I saw the video O.O

Planning on adding some color to the tat?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

The chest piece looks like a couple of dicks on your chest. You look like you have a little bit of jism coming out your mouth. maybe this is your intention and a gay thing that I just don’t understand.

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

The anatomy of the angel is a little rough. The hand is swollen and fingers irregular.
The wing…feather shape and shading is odd. The outside row of feathers look rushed and not really shaded.
And the way the feathered wing attaches to the back bugs me. Not sure why.
Theres no hint of the other wing either.
I think this one was lost at the line drawing.
And the coverup is a total fail.

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

1-28.jpg

TAKE MY STRONG HAND!!!

iggybuddi
Participant
@iggybuddi

It’s not perfect, but I like it alot. It took me a minute out figure out which angel was good and bad. I like that it has that intricacy where you need to really look at it. Nice pieces 🙂

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

This is a very interesting piece.
While I think it looks good, I wonder what the future holds. Amos93 is pretty young.

If I had gotten tattoos at his age I would have had fucking trains, track, and signals all over me. Thank God I didn’t do something so stupid.

As for the chest piece, there is some penis similarity now that BW mentioned it. Overall, I like it. If you’re happy, that’s what counts.

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

Dont worry if the angles looks like a pair of dicks. Girls LOVE the dick.

amos-93
Participant
@amos-93

@maniacthw 120201 wrote:

How do you think I feel? I saw the video O.O

Planning on adding some color to the tat?

haha it is some messed up stuff, and nah mate no colour to be added to it

@jerryatrophy 120205 wrote:

The anatomy of the angel is a little rough. The hand is swollen and fingers irregular.
The wing…feather shape and shading is odd. The outside row of feathers look rushed and not really shaded.
And the way the feathered wing attaches to the back bugs me. Not sure why.
Theres no hint of the other wing either.
I think this one was lost at the line drawing.
And the coverup is a total fail.

appreciate hearing your thoughts

@iggybuddi 120319 wrote:

It’s not perfect, but I like it alot. It took me a minute out figure out which angel was good and bad. I like that it has that intricacy where you need to really look at it. Nice pieces 🙂

thanks mate, appreciate it

@Sam-I-Am 120320 wrote:

This is a very interesting piece.
While I think it looks good, I wonder what the future holds. Amos93 is pretty young.

If I had gotten tattoos at his age I would have had fucking trains, track, and signals all over me. Thank God I didn’t do something so stupid.

As for the chest piece, there is some penis similarity now that BW mentioned it. Overall, I like it. If you’re happy, that’s what counts.

cheers, and correct only 19, still a fair bit more ink to come, only keeping the neck and hands completely clean, keep it all coverable for when i need to

xt3r
Participant
@xt3r

looks awesome man, any updates lately?

what did your parents say? mine would literally kill me if I got that done at 19! wish I had your balls…!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

@xt3r 125725 wrote:

looks awesome man, any updates lately?

what did your parents say? mine would literally kill me if I got that done at 19! wish I had your balls…!

It’s not about having balls, its about him being 19 and realising that it’s nothing to do with what he’s parents say because he’s a adult.

Amok
Participant
@amok

@buttwheat 120204 wrote:

The chest piece looks like a couple of dicks on your chest. You look like you have a little bit of jism coming out your mouth. maybe this is your intention and a gay thing that I just don’t understand.

I came back to this thread just to read this comment again. Gold

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.