triversmom
@

I am looking for pics/advice on how to have the tattoo done. I already have an appt set up, just can’t quite find a pic of what I have in mind.

I do know i want 4 cat paw prints, more cartoonish in style, minus claw marks… starting at just below my panty line and “walking” up and over my right hip. I don’t want the paws to be too large, or too dark… I’m thinking grey scale maybe? I’ve searched and searched but haven’t found a single pic of what I’m looking for. I might end up opting for 5 paws if it gives more of the look I have in mind.

Has anyone seen what I’m thinking of? I’ve googled my eye balls out with no luck. I’m getting frustrated. Thankfully I have another month and a half before my appt.

Thanks in advance!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
triversmom;118584 wrote:
I do know i want 4 cat paw prints, more cartoonish in style, minus claw marks… starting at just below my panty line and “walking” up and over my right hip. I don’t want the paws to be too large, or too dark… I’m thinking grey scale maybe?

Just tell this to your tattooist and they should be able to draw it up for you. If your tattooist says they can’t do it and bring in a picture Then you have selected the wrong tattooist.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
buttwheat;118590 wrote:
Just tell this to your tattooist and they should be able to draw it up for you. If your tattooist says they can’t do it and bring in a picture Then you have selected the wrong tattooist.

Quoted for truth.

Thaela
Participant
@thaela

Take a look at my album, I have 2 paw print tattoos. I don’t know if that’s what you are looking for, but this topic caught my eye for that reason so I thought I’d chime in.

Good luck =)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.