TobiasCase
Participant
@tobiascase

Hi guys.

I’ve wanted a half sleeve for a long while now and have decided nows the time for me to get it done. I want it from my shoulder down to the top of my forearm. I’ve already had a wrist tattoo about 8 months ago so I’m not completely new to tattoos. I don’t really know anyone who has any half sleeves, which is why I was hoping some of you experienced lot of here who’s been through the process of it could help me out. I got 3/4 items I would like in it with shading built around. From seeing other peoples tattoos I’ve got a vision in my head how I want it but I just can’t put it on paper!

Another question is I’m not overly happy with my wrist tattoo, I’m 70/30 on liking it and I would just like to wipe the slate clean and start completely again. If anyone has had lasering done before I just want to know how it went and If it’s worth it. It’s says Chelsea fc (Huge football fan!) with 3 shooting stars flying through its. It’s about 3 inches wide and 2 inches long so it’s not very big at all. There’s no colour other than your standard black.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated because I’m stuck in a bit of a rut and would love to have the designs in my head inked. Thanks.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Regarding your design idea, you need to find yourself a competent artist and have a talk with him about your idea. It’s his job to make your idea into a coherent piece, and advise you on how things would best look.

If you’re hoping for some help from us, you need to tell us what kind of style tattoo you want to get, what elements there are that you wish to fit in that sleeve of yours, and where you live so that maybe we can direct you towards a competent artist to make your piece happen.

As for your lasering job, if you don’t like it, remove it. It’ll always be worth it.

TobiasCase
Participant
@tobiascase

Hello mate
Thank you for taking the time to reply. I’m leaning towards the Polynesian designs, with a phrase blended in on the inside of my bicep. I live in Oxford, England. Would you recommend anyone near there? Thanks.
Also if anyone has had a Polynesian sleeve I’d be grateful to know how you planned it out etc.
Many thanks.

bluey
Participant
@bluey

If you already have a tattoo on your wrist I assume you don’t mind having visible ink. I had 2 half sleeves Shoulder to elbow (now only 1) as you are going a even further, keep going into a full sleeve or at least make it easy to extend. I intend to get rid of my other half sleeve next year, I will then have 2 full sleeves. As for LASER I don’t know yet (I’m about to get 2 small chest tattoos removed to make way for a very big chest tattoo). Just make certain you are really certain you know what you want as you don’t want to have to remove to much ink.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

If you want to completely dissatisfied with your wrist tattoo post up a picture of it here and we will help you withe that.

BASSCUBE
Participant
@basscube

if you are a big football fan what about something regarding that. Football legends? a goal? grass? a ball? could literally have anything bro and a decent artist should be able to put it onto your skin. Are you looking for black and grey ? i assume this is a case if you like polynesian.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.