Beamygrunt
Participant
@beamygrunt

Hello

About 5-months have passed since I came on here asking for advice/opinions whilst getting ready for my new tattoo. Completed it in two sittings, the first in April and the second in May, obviously well healed now and thought it about time I put up a pic. Decided to plump for black/grey and added just a little colour with the cherry blossom although still debating whether to have a little more colour put in when I return.

Not quite sure how some of you people take so many hours in the chair?! After just over 2-hours I had to stop. Managed 3-hours in the second sitting but I think my body went into shock or something as a couple of hours after I was fit for absolutely fuck all.

Hope you like it – I do 🙂

Booked in again for December for Geisha on opposite side.

Cheers4zt2m1.jpg

p.s. if photo is not displayed correctly I’ll do my homework and edit 😮

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

All people are different everybody can take different amount’s of time. I myself did 9hours before Xmas with half a hour break inbetween for a sandwhich and a drink.

Beamygrunt
Participant
@beamygrunt

….phew…wish I could, although I don’t think I’d want the 9-hour bill all in one go!

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Looks good mate, I personally wouldn’t add any more colour 🙂

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Looks good. As Wardy said everybody is different I’ve done 8 hours before and I had one that I thought I was going to tapout at 2 hours but had to finish because the artist was traveling here from Spain.

Beamygrunt
Participant
@beamygrunt
peterpoose;117604 wrote:
Looks good mate, I personally wouldn’t add any more colour 🙂

Thanks – was perhaps considering a couple of subtle changes but will make up my mind when I go back.

Beamygrunt
Participant
@beamygrunt
buttwheat;117606 wrote:
Looks good. As Wardy said everybody is different I’ve done 8 hours before and I had one that I thought I was going to tapout at 2 hours but had to finish because the artist was traveling here from Spain.

lol…thought I was going to have to tapout after an hour but managed a bit longer

iggybuddi
Participant
@iggybuddi

Looks good. I think it could use a little bit more color to tie in the cherry blossoms but I’m not sure what. I just sat for my first tattoo a couple weeks back. Thinking back, I can’t believe I sat for all 6.5 hours of it. I had two breaks but I was pretty raw when he went back in for the last half hour of highlights but managed to cross the finish line. Make sure to post pics if you add anything.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

looks good, pain is funny, you need to teach yourself to accept it, I have sat over 15 hours, some days I only last 6-8
I bring some food in case I cant find anything near the shop, I have snacks, two three types of drinks, some smoke maybe, something to read, a laptop with some movies, get your mind off being tattood!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.