Corey1982
Participant
@corey1982

I got this done 1 month ago, my daughters name. I think it needs abit of work, touchup etc. Would love to add to it but have no idea what i can do. Any suggestions?

IMG_20120610_111001.jpg

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

I would get it re-worked by another artist rather than touched up.

Corey1982
Participant
@corey1982

ok sounds good. What do you think should be done to make it look better? Fill in the letters? Redo lines?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Don’t go back to the same dude for a touch up. Find a much better tattooist to bold up those lines to try to straighten them up and try to make the second s look like it belongs. Or get a couple laser sessions on it and get a cover up your daughter deserves.

Corey1982
Participant
@corey1982

so I have an appointment booked for next weekend with a reputable artist. I think I’ll get him to fill in the letters to fix the lines and see what else he suggests. I don’t mind spending a good chunk of cash to fix this, I just need it looking amazing. does anyone else have any suggestions?

Corey1982
Participant
@corey1982

Iv always wanted a snake tattoo and was wondering if a tat something like this pic could cover up my existing one? I dont want it exactly like the pic but something similar.

apple-snake-tattoo.jpg

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Like the pic!

Corey1982
Participant
@corey1982
peterpoose;115939 wrote:
Like the pic!

me too but will it cover the existing tattoo well? its either get it reworked and hope it comes out nice or do a cover up. the snake pic is something I’d like to go with.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Fresh black ink is very hard to cover. there is no color darker then black. do yourself a huge favor and get it zapped a couple of times so it will be a better cover up. The only thing worse then a crappy tattoo is a crappy cover up.

oh and that would be a kick ass tattoo

clay1680
@

I see no reason to get it covered…drop spme money to get it fixed up a lil bit. Its not that bad where coverup is your only option

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.