DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

Tattoos I did today. I drew them up on the spot. Just an example of my day to day operations.

First appointment was a first timer.
431fd638.jpg

Second appointment wanted to add to the script someone else did on her foot. It looks off due to the curve of the foot. Trust me. It is straight and symmetrical.
1111d276.jpg

Third appointment was a girl who had gone to a guy who has been tattooing for 20 years. She wanted a black and grey lip print. The top picture is what he gave her. The bottom is what I did to fix it. It’ll heal a bit lighter. I think it’s a huge improvement.
7e5b67f5.jpg

In other news, my shop has made the top five for best shop in Buffalo. We’ll find out on the 14th if we won best of Buffalo.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

im impressed by your line work, especially on the first piece. keep up the great work, its so awesome to see you evolve.

DavidJednat
Participant
@davidjednat

Thanks! Yeah lining on feet sucks! It’s the strangest skin ever. That first one was super fun to do. I try to make every tattoo a fun one for me and my client.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

I’d love to see the portfolio of the guy who did the original lip tattoo. Those portfolios usually keep me laughing for a good 10 minutes straight. Anyway, nice job on these. The first one really pops.

xanderx
Participant
@xanderx

Congrats! I may have missed it but that means your apprenticeship is done right? And you are officially a tattoo artist! Congrats!

Panter
Participant
@panter

That’s some really solid work there, awesome stuff 😎

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

no doubt rock solid looking ink, very nice, like youdaddy said first piece is real nice work, between the quality of your work and your desire to make the experience something special you should do very well!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.